OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

outside center only can have a 75 3pt and ball control 65..... No thanks, already turned off from my career mode already

Lollllll already. Youre talking about a CENTER. Cut it out brah

It's bad enough speed is horrible, not like they took out the cheese, I can still play like 2k15 stage style, so not like it cheese free, so why should cap be that bad.

It's bad enough speed is horrible, not like they took out the cheese, I can still play like 2k15 stage style, so not like it cheese free, so why should cap be that bad.

Why make a Center if you want him to be fast and $$ from outside?

I can't name one center in the history of basketball that was fast, could handle like a guard and was a sniper from 3 :lol:

Cut it out. A 75 cap at 3, and 65 cap on ball handling will still make your center an outside threat and extremely versatile and dangerous.

Last edited:
@talkhoops: One great touch. I relocated the Nets to Seattle and they realigned the league automatically. Wiz to Atlantic, Pels to Southeast, me to NW.

@talkhoops: One great touch. I relocated the Nets to Seattle and they realigned the league automatically. Wiz to Atlantic, Pels to Southeast, me to NW.
2py4707.jpg
2py4707.jpg
2py4707.jpg
2py4707.jpg

NBA 2k16 PC
Just played my 1st game, sixers (me) vs Celtics...**Played on pro, just for the 1st game**
Footplanting :pimp: it feels alot more fluid
Post Game is back!! Really alot of give and take
Players shading screens and actually trying hard to recover
A lot more animations

I'll have more impressions later

Back
Top Bottom