OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I finished up the 1st season last night just to get the story out the way my :lol: . I'm a 6'10 SF, pretty similar to KD. Top 3 teams interested in me were the Pistons (my current team), Grizz and Bulls. Of course, I picked the Grizz since they needed a SF.

I also tested out the re-brand function in MyLeague, even though I'm waiting a good month before starting my franchise.

I forgot to put "Memphis" on the first away jersey. Either way, none of them are finished products. I was just anxious to try the function out :lol:
I see we have similar my players so let me ask you this, do you feel like you're too big and slow when in transition or in half court sets when you try to shake a defender or get free?? Rookie season they had me playing SG waaaaay more than I would have liked because my player was just so slow. So far Chicago has me playing 3 and some 4, so hopefully they use me better than Charlotte did. Like how you got a 6'10" SF and you play him mostly at 2?? Smh

No app for free vc this year?
comes out Oct. 1st i think
thanks .. I was just looking for it
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
.... theres a way to upgrade my players skills without having to pay? 

So far, 

Why the heck do MyPlayer name have to be Frequency Vibration... Corny. 

A.I defense is crazy. Why is JR Smith playing defense on Butler as if JR Smith is a perimeter lockdown defender. Same with Kyrie. 

I need to get use to this game's motion. 

I see we have similar my players so let me ask you this, do you feel like you're too big and slow when in transition or in half court sets when you try to shake a defender or get free?? Rookie season they had me playing SG waaaaay more than I would have liked because my player was just so slow. So far Chicago has me playing 3 and some 4, so hopefully they use me better than Charlotte did. Like how you got a 6'10" SF and you play him mostly at 2?? Smh

Yep. I feel like they made me more of a power forward and not a generational talent like KD even though my position is a SF. If we get a turnover on the break, I'm struggling to get down the court on the break :lol: . I played SG once in the 1st season, but they played me at the 3/4 in Detroit for most of the year. With my guy being a little slow on his feet, I hope to play more minutes at the 4 on the Grizz. I'm a good mismatch against PF defenders.

:nerd: .... theres a way to upgrade my players skills without having to pay? 

You mean beside actually playing your games to get VC? Bc thats one way to not pay

And yeah 10/1 the 2k app comes out. Last year they had a daily VC option that restarted 24 hrs after you did it. You could snag up to 3k vc every 24 hours. You drew cards w diff vc amounts.

One thing I'm learning is you have to have space to perform your move. Bc if you do it too close the defender is gonna bump you off of your move.

so theres legit no time you can be the greatest player in the league because of the caps?

like, because of the caps on speed, you may have an amazing shot, you may be strong, you may jump out the gym...but you'll always be slow as molasses?

Last edited:
One thing I'm learning is you have to have space to perform your move. Bc if you do it too close the defender is gonna bump you off of your move.

Every time.

so theres legit no time you can be the greatest player in the league because of the caps?

like, because of the caps on speed, you may have an amazing shot, you may be strong, you may jump out the gym...but you'll always be slow as molasses?

they really **** the bed with the caps honestly.

they should just limit the number of attributes you can put in the 90s, 80s etc

very dope mamba. how do you ever go about starting that? where do the logos come from?

Got some really good sliders I made the other night on PS4 for 12 min games. A work in progress, but really opens the game up and makes playing it even more enjoyable.

Will upload it later

very dope mamba. how do you ever go about starting that? where do the logos come from?

Went and started a MyLeague franchise and just went to team relocation.

You can upload basically anything onto the 2K website but some people had already uploaded a lot of the old Sonics logos into the community.

Got some really good sliders I made the other night on PS4 for 12 min games. A work in progress, but really opens the game up and makes playing it even more enjoyable.

Will upload it later

:nerd:

Nice re-brand Mamba.

I'm glad you can search for people who uploaded images as well instead of having to go through all the clutter other users uploaded :lol: .

If I was into making jerseys and arenas, I would be PISSED that there isn't a 2K Share option for that

Everyone isn't creative like that so to force them to make it is messed up

they have some logos preloaded or you can upload your own or use ones comeone else has made

the best thing to do is google image search, set the color to transparent

i2vBJ5xKtxle.png

iupn6fgw9rVcX.png

Back
Top Bottom