OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I'm confused why they took out athlete, shooter, etc etc..and gave us inside, outside or balanced :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'd possibly help anyone with logos or whatever if needed.

I posted this earlier, but I still need help if you could

Yo anyone in here nice with the photoshop wanna bless my day and help alter my logo? Trying to rebrand the Wizards wit the Maryland University color scheme and change the name to the "Pg Gliders" I've downloaded some images to help me from the community but if anyone could help me with making this say "gliders" instead of "wizards" and "pg" instead of "washington" with the same font, and the monument for the "L", that would be a sice. Thanks in advance if you can help

Why I'm confused why they took out athlete, shooter, etc etc..and gave us inside, outside or balanced
indifferent.gif
I am confused.
fixed

Last edited:
Released on Redbox, gon rent it to get started and build up my VC on the 2k app so when i cop on BF, I'll be good :pimp:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ‏@kaj33 · 17h17 hours ago
I'm happy to be a part of the MVP tier in the latest @MyNBA2K app, #MyNBA2K16. See you on 10/1.
View media item 1729434

Got drafted by the Heat at first, then decided to re-do it. Then I got drafted by the Knicks. :pimp:

I am in my second season. Knicks made some trades. Added Lance Stephenson and Larry Sanders. Typical Knicks. :lol:

Wait. Only people who pre-ordered the game could get it before today? Can someone verify this?

Side note: Finally got my shots stacked. At 6'8 it's basically a 78-79 in standing shots :frown: next is my athleticism. Get my dunk and speed up.

I kind of like the caps, as it'll be skill over stats. But it sucks too lmao.
yeah, if you preordered you got it on the 25th
How'd they let me get it Sunday, no pre order then? Lmao I didn't even know it released 29th. I just went in and picked it up and left. Maybe all Gamestop do that I guess.
Me too :lol:. I went in the chick asked me if i pre ordered I saiid no. They had a huge stack. The guy murmured something like let him get it. I bought it and bounced . :lol: I thought it came out last week

Random: What is the deal with the off the wall NBA Street-esque opening movie??

I dunno but I like it, especially when they show Mike sittin on the golden Bulls throne. :smokin
Yea it was dope lmao. MIKE hit him with that block. Dude was moving mad weird thought in the fakest way.

Wait. Only people who pre-ordered the game could get it before today? Can someone verify this?

Side note: Finally got my shots stacked. At 6'8 it's basically a 78-79 in standing shots :frown: next is my athleticism. Get my dunk and speed up.

I kind of like the caps, as it'll be skill over stats. But it sucks too lmao.
yeah, if you preordered you got it on the 25th
How'd they let me get it Sunday, no pre order then? Lmao I didn't even know it released 29th. I just went in and picked it up and left. Maybe all Gamestop do that I guess.
Me too :lol:. I went in the chick asked me if i pre ordered I saiid no. They had a huge stack. The guy murmured something like let him get it. I bought it and bounced . :lol: I thought it came out last week
:lol: I just went in and bought it, no questions asked. Even got the early tip off code [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was wondering how I got it if the game released already lmaoo

Last edited:
Anyone experiencing that there were a ton of free shoes to equip in my player over the weekend and now they are not free? I have the MJ PS4 version, and nearly every shoe was free, a bunch of jerseys, etc. Now they all cost coins, and it sucks...

It would've been nice of them to just say, "hey we ****** up. Enjoy the free gear."

But No. You must grind for the thousands of VC points required for all that stuff, because **** you.

Do I want to up my shooting or buy this headband.. Decisions decisions :lol:

Attributes > gear all day for me. Like others have said I stacked up some free stuff on Day 1. If I change it the price goes up, so ill be rocking my freebies for quite a while

Last edited:
I dont get why they never fix the effin socks for your myplayer. everybody on the squad got the matching stance socks except my guy, cause hes wearing quarter highs smh. its not a big deal but damn i look like an idiot

I dont get why they never fix the effin socks for your myplayer. everybody on the squad got the matching stance socks except my guy, cause hes wearing quarter highs smh. its not a big deal but damn i look like an idiot

**** makes no sense

speaking of which why they hell can't you wear compression pants AGAIN 1 in 3 guys on the court have em on but nope i cant :smh:

bruh after a few days of getting the hang of it, i'm back to being the goat in myplayer. averaging 30 and 11. I dont forsee us losing another game, besides the stupid substitutions. We'll probably win the chip this year on the strength of me. It's still one of those, you have to be on god mode every single game to have a chance situations though. I'm the number 1 rebounding/blocking guard in the L right now too lol.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ‏@kaj33 · 17h17 hours ago
I'm happy to be a part of the MVP tier in the latest @MyNBA2K app, #MyNBA2K16. See you on 10/1.
View media item 1729434

Got drafted by the Heat at first, then decided to re-do it. Then I got drafted by the Knicks. :pimp:

I am in my second season. Knicks made some trades. Added Lance Stephenson and Larry Sanders. Typical Knicks. :lol:
I wanted to get drafted by the Knicks. Got drafted by the Kings, though. I think I'm gonna troll and pick the most controversial options possible just to be on par with the dysfunctional roster.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom