OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

bruh after a few days of getting the hang of it, i'm back to being the goat in myplayer. averaging 30 and 11. I dont forsee us losing another game, besides the stupid substitutions. We'll probably win the chip this year on the strength of me. It's still one of those, you have to be on god mode every single game to have a chance situations though. I'm the number 1 rebounding/blocking guard in the L right now too lol.
You on HOF?

Chris Smoove uploaded the MyPlayer movie on his channel. They tried to get me in my feels at the end (almost worked). Talk about doing too much.

Does it freeze and play for you? I don't know if it's my connection or it's the servers...Been doing that since 15'
naw it plays straight up, just thing they need to fix,the shot stick is off too me,same white on white same color jerseys cause u can't see your opponents team of choice,I don't no its just different that pervious years...

Does it freeze and play for you? I don't know if it's my connection or it's the servers...Been doing that since 15'
naw it plays straight up, just thing they need to fix,the shot stick is off too me,same white on white same color jerseys cause u can't see your opponents team of choice,I don't no its just different that pervious years...
Damn....Guess it's my wifi then :/

bruh after a few days of getting the hang of it, i'm back to being the goat in myplayer. averaging 30 and 11. I dont forsee us losing another game, besides the stupid substitutions. We'll probably win the chip this year on the strength of me. It's still one of those, you have to be on god mode every single game to have a chance situations though. I'm the number 1 rebounding/blocking guard in the L right now too lol.
You on HOF?
nah hof was too buggy and unrealistic. allstar and superstar. Mostly superstar

You on HOF?
 I heard it's unrealistic. I play HOF cause it as a 2.00 multiplier or VC, though...What's the amount for Super?

Try turning your router off and on...and try hooking it up straight threw the router it plays better that way...
Yea, I know ethernet works way better. I will, though...I play in my girl crib, the box is in her roomates room but she said she gonna get it moved...

You on HOF?
 I heard it's unrealistic. I play HOF cause it as a 2.00 multiplier or VC, though...What's the amount for Super?

1.75, i think

You on HOF?
1.75, i think
Not THAT bad. Thanks. I guess it would even out since I'd be playing better, right?

Didn't know once u cap out at like 88 that's it. No more upgrading. Like I capped out my three point and didn't know. So my athlete is stuck at a certain rating smh

exactly. like players dont mature and get better past a certain rating. like j.kidd was a nice 3 pt shooter his whole career. like bron had a post game prior to 2012. let me be great 2k. it's bad even you call me freq every chance you get, least let me flourish b

I like the caps. It makes you rely on skill instead of being way more athletic than everyone else. Realistically, there are only 5-7 superstars in the league.

Reactions: OTG
yea, but with the cap, they dont want you to be one of them. bron has no caps, son can literally do everything.

is there away to do more customization in my court I thought I saw in trailer saying you can add shoes to the wall?

yea, but with the cap, they dont want you to be one of them. bron has no caps, son can literally do everything.

There's only one Lebron in league history, B. You're already averaging 30, what else are you trying to add?
mooooore.

lol. nah but just the feeling of pure domination. I'm in control but even at 30 I feel like the games can go either way. last year I was superman already. But to be honest, I really just wish my guy was faster lol.

Do I want to up my shooting or buy this headband.. Decisions decisions
laugh.gif

There is nothing wrong with the CPU on-ball defense. Here are some tips.... - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ng-wrong-cpu-ball-defense-here-some-tips.html

For all of you that are crying about your lack of success on Day 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom