OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Ey I need 2-4 guys that can run with me on mypark occasionally. Guys that serious bout it and rated 85+. Add me on my psn smokey_robinson_

do you only shoot 3's and dribble left to right until you get open and shoot?

are you 7 ft and just stand up the rim the whole time?

do you understand the right pass?

are you 7 ft and wanna dribble and shoot instead on playing big?

matterfact i think im gonna make a 7fter just to dominate the paint in mypark.

Last edited:
Running online last night, two consecutive trips green release with Faried 5 feet from the basket and it rims out. :stoneface:

Naw ima spot up shoter or make my own shot. Play true pg style, if I see u cut u get the ball, if u open at the 3u get the ball. Etc. I play smart. I'm tired of ppl like that losing games. I'm trying to win. Y'all add me if y'all serious bout it. I get mad cause ppl garbage

Naw ima spot up shoter or make my own shot. Play true pg style, if I see u cut u get the ball, if u open at the 3u get the ball. Etc. I play smart. I'm tired of ppl like that losing games. I'm trying to win. Y'all add me if y'all serious bout it. I get mad cause ppl garbage

my mans :pimp:

My Xbox One & copy of NBA 2k16 come in tomorrow. Won't be able to hop on the game til around 6pm central time. Think I'm going to create a 6'7/6'8 small forward this year. I usually go with a 5'10 point guard since that would describe me in real life, but I'm tired of playing the PG position. I wanna be tall too!!!

cough I plan to be the best looking Barbie on the court cough.

My Xbox One & copy of NBA 2k16 come in tomorrow. Won't be able to hop on the game til around 6pm central time. Think I'm going to create a 6'7/6'8 small forward this year. I usually go with a 5'10 point guard since that would describe me in real life, but I'm tired of playing the PG position. I wanna be tall too!!!

cough I plan to be the best looking Barbie on the court cough.
Go for 6'7. Better shooting, dubking, hops and speed. My dude 6'8 and he feeling it lol

man what is up with this game? or do i just suck...

im missing lay ups, wide open jumpers...its impossible to score...

everything seems to go in and out....everything is turned over...its like these guys dribbling off their feet every two seconds..everything is blocked (already talked about here)...and hella fouls...

everyone i play with online all they do is wait around until an open jumper is available mid range and shoot...then come down and run around and wait for an open mid range jumper....its like everything is calculated to shoot an open jumper rather than enjoy the game and do a variable amount of stuff...

i usually play a big man and low post, its almost impossible, duncan gets stripped every time and his hooks or low post moves dont work and he gets blocked...

i probably just suck...any tips? do i really need to learn everyones release at every spot on the court before i can score?

What difficulty are you playing on? I just leave it on Pro...I told myself I was done throwing controllers when I turned 16. Highest difficulty makes me feel like I really lost an NBA game sometimes.:lol:

The different animations you get for jump shots is pretty cool in game. Not so cool during practice though. All I want to do is practice my 3s and stay behind the line but this dude wants to walk around with his follow through

Last edited:
Shouts to my fellow Rough Riders for putting in work on the first Rival Day. Lets gets this new court :pimp:

man what is up with this game? or do i just suck...

im missing lay ups, wide open jumpers...its impossible to score...

everything seems to go in and out....everything is turned over...its like these guys dribbling off their feet every two seconds..everything is blocked (already talked about here)...and hella fouls...

everyone i play with online all they do is wait around until an open jumper is available mid range and shoot...then come down and run around and wait for an open mid range jumper....its like everything is calculated to shoot an open jumper rather than enjoy the game and do a variable amount of stuff...

i usually play a big man and low post, its almost impossible, duncan gets stripped every time and his hooks or low post moves dont work and he gets blocked...

i probably just suck...any tips? do i really need to learn everyones release at every spot on the court before i can score?

My man just hit the practice court and getting the timing down with Duncan. Use the hot zones to see where Duncan is lethal and be sure to mix in shimmys, pump fakes and turn around jumpers. Also run scrimmages against Euro teams so you can get the flow of your offense down. Work on callin plays in the back court for Duncan and work one all of them in repetition so you know what play to call in what situation and what the second and third option are if it breaks down.

When you play online you will encounter people who play a lot off off ball defense so just pick and roll the cpu defender to death and switch it up the the fade if they make adjustments. You are judged on your basketball IQ in this game so you can just force your way into the paint or just expect to back people down with Duncan all game. If you were expecting arcade style, I suggest you you trade in your game for Live 16.

Ey I need 2-4 guys that can run with me on mypark occasionally. Guys that serious bout it and rated 85+. Add me on my psn smokey_robinson_
If you were on PC/Steam, I would've been down to join 
laugh.gif
. 6'3 pass first PG (like you) with a 75 rating atm, averaging roughly 8 assists in MyCareer right now 
nthat.gif

Anyone play on PC besides me? 
nerd.gif

The different animations you get for jump shots is pretty cool in game. Not so cool during practice though. All I want to do is practice my 3s and stay behind the line but this dude wants to walk around with his follow through

facts. my dude pulls up and takes off running like curry.

Back
Top Bottom