OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Anyone know of any good rosters out on PS4, yet? I'm guessing we probably will not see anything worth downloading til close to Thanksgiving. I'm sticking to playing in the park, a little mycareer and just offline exhibition games til then.

Dont know if its been posted or not but here's the best list of Badges I could find. Along w some instructions on how to get a few of them

If youre in a hurry to make your player better for Park/ProAm just run a few games on Rookie. Its boring but you can stack up badges

For those struggling with the camera in Live Practice. Someone try it out on PS4 :nerd:

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

When I 1st got the game I was a deadly 3 point shooter in MyPark. Now it seems like I can't make a 3 pointer to save my life. That darn shot meter is broken! smh

I mean it is quite possible that COULD happen though. Especially considering Freak's length and defensive versatility. 

I disagree

There were plenty of lengthy defenders during mjs day that were ALL WORLD defenders that didn't get the opportunity to guard mj simply because mj was lightning quick and could get anywhere he wanted on the court. (See Dennis Rodman) this is why dumars drew the defensive responsibility of guarding mj instead.

giannis isn't even considered one of the top defenders in today's game statistically.

This lens to my slight beef with 2k ratings and in some cases, the fact that you are unable to see our take advantage of weaknesses and strengths of players.

Another example, Chris Mullin is a grade A defender, and has no issues staying in front of LeBron James. Positional defense, Mullin should be decent at best...But definitely not fleet of foot like ratings suggest.

Dont know if its been posted or not but here's the best list of Badges I could find. Along w some instructions on how to get a few of them

If youre in a hurry to make your player better for Park/ProAm just run a few games on Rookie. Its boring but you can stack up badges

I play on All-Star for badges and Superstar for VC. Might move up to HOF for VC. Finally got a badge I wanted the mostly last night: Limitless Range

Limitless Range + Deadeye + Fade Ace = :pimp:

For those struggling with the camera in Live Practice. Someone try it out on PS4 :nerd:

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=]

MY MANS!!!

somebody please tell me this works on PS4

Nvm don't even work[/video]

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ a 20 year old with just 2 years NBA experience giving fits to the greatest perimeter scorer of all time
You mistook what I am saying. 

I am not saying it would happen on a consistent basis, but it could happen. And in the scope of a video game, I don't see the issue considering he has size, length, and ample athleticism

Another example, Chris Mullin is a grade A defender, and has no issues staying in front of LeBron James. Positional defense, Mullin should be decent at best...But definitely not fleet of foot like ratings suggest.
Once you realize people's attributes are inflated to "earn" them a higher overall, you won't even bother getting mad at them anymore.

Prime example, Skinny Anthony Davis has a 92 rating for box out. No reason in the world should that be his box out rating

I am not saying it would happen on a consistent basis, but it could happen. And in the scope of a video game, I don't see the issue considering he has size, length, and ample athleticism
Agreed.

It's not out of the realm of possibility (well it kind of is seeing as it's a game 
laugh.gif
 and could never happen) that Giannis's length and size could bother MJ for like a game or two or something. 

guys halp im going to make a new mygm when i get home.....i alrdy have a rebranded myleague ( will post pics i mentioned it earlier ) for the orlando magic

new mygm

timberwolves - trade kat for jabari parker or giannis ---- donut care

or miami heat and take out old stoudemire and put that 21 year old phx sun stoudemire with a 5 year max contract

no dambs just help me choose guise 

Here’s the complete NBA 2K16 update v2:

GENERAL

- Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.

- Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).

- Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.

- Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.

- Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.

- Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.

MyPARK/2K PRO-AM

- Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.

- Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.

- Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.

- Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.

- Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.

- Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!

- 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.

MyCAREER/MyCOURT

- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friends’ MyCOURTs.

- Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.

- Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.

- Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.

MyGM/MyLEAGUE

- Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.

- Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.

- Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.

- Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.

- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.

- Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.

Agreed.

It's not out of the realm of possibility (well it kind of is seeing as it's a game :lol:  and could never happen) that Giannis's length and size could bother MJ for like a game or two or something. 

being that i am a big fan of simulation basketball and i was around to see MJ at his prime (or should i say both of his primes) i am inclined to say that giannis would not have presented any issues to MJ and MJ probably would have went around giannis like he was standing still on a pretty consistent basis...especially considering that giannis isnt considered a top defender in the NBA now

game or no game... :smh: @ you guys for making it seem as if i am being totally unrealistic (with all due respect)

being that i am a big fan of simulation basketball and i was around to see MJ at his prime (or should i say both of his primes) i am inclined to say that giannis would not have presented any issues to MJ and MJ probably would have went around giannis like he was standing still on a pretty consistent basis...especially considering that giannis isnt considered a top defender in the NBA now

game or no game...
mean.gif
@ you guys for making it seem as if i am being totally unrealistic (with all due respect)
We have to agree to disagree then. 

Played a guy this morning who of course used the Cavs. Limited Bron, but got DAMN Kylie is filthy :x :x won by 3

Back
Top Bottom