OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

When playing in MyPlayer you only get to play 1 even per day during all-start weekend? 

I was scheduled to do more, but it only let me play the rising stars challenge day 1, then

only the 3 point contest on the 2nd day when I was scheduled to do the slam dunk contest 

as well

One thing that sucks about 2k and new uniforms is that they don't release codes for them anymore.

So if you want to the new unis to be in your MyLeague/MyGm you have to hold on starting one until February/March when the NBA season is in the home stretch.

I doubt they do it, but it would be dope if 2k added the Bucks' alternate court design.

Have any new unis besides the Heat and Nuggets been added to the game since the season started this week?

What was the last 2k thru used jersey codes on?

Yo has anyone made the 79-80 San Antonio Spurs home & away jerseys on this game yet?? Those are one of my favorite jerseys & every year 2k never adds them in since the Spurs never wear them :smh:

Also the 92-93 Sixers jersey, i need templates for them ASAP

I made this thread as a joke but also to let people see and understand STUFF HAPPENS outside of the law of averages in the Real NBA. So when it happens in 2K, you might want to think twice about saying the game is broken.

Watching The NBA; If "This" Would Have Happened In 2K Thread - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ing-nba-if-would-have-happened-2k-thread.html

Deepsea help me with that jersey situation in the previous post lol

Deepsea help me with that jersey situation in the previous post lol
Man I don't know anything about jerseys. I am the wrong person to ask. 
laugh.gif

Ask one of the Kanye dudes in here.

Last edited:
Why is the cpu so poor on MyPlayer? They play terrible help defense and make stupid decisions on damn near every game.

One thing that sucks about 2k and new uniforms is that they don't release codes for them anymore.

So if you want to the new unis to be in your MyLeague/MyGm you have to hold on starting one until February/March when the NBA season is in the home stretch.

I doubt they do it, but it would be dope if 2k added the Bucks' alternate court design.

Have any new unis besides the Heat and Nuggets been added to the game since the season started this week?
What was the last 2k thru used jersey codes on?
2k13 I think.

Anybody have any tips on how to shoot better on superstar level? I'm putting in work in practice mode but it's definitely not translating.

Anybody have any tips on how to shoot better on superstar level? I'm putting in work in practice mode but it's definitely not translating.
Do you have any video of you playing so we can at least know what types of shots you are taking. Kind of hard to tell you how to do something "better" if we don't know what you are currently doing.

Do you have any video of you playing so we can at least know what types of shots you are taking. Kind of hard to tell you how to do something "better" if we don't know what you are currently doing.

Mostly midrange slightly contested and open threes are what I miss consistently on superstar.

Mostly midrange slightly contested and open threes are what I miss consistently on superstar.
Are you running plays?

Are you making sure the right people are taking the right shots?

Are your feet set before taking shots?

What are the defensive ratings of the players that are lightly contesting your shots? What are their wingspans? (Stuff matters)

How are your player's fatigue?

Also the biggest question, how often do you THINK shots are going on vs. How often they are going in.

I would say look at 3 games, and chart your misses because a lot of times we think we are missing shots that we think we should be making but it is honestly more in line to the real NBA than people want to admit.

So yea, until you know your shooting % on your jumpers, you might not even know whether or not they aren't falling in at a realistic rate.

Check this one out too

NBA 2K16 Teach Me How/Strategy Thread - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...07-nba-2k16-teach-me-how-strategy-thread.html

TIPU15, Beat him in 3 quarters w the Bulls and now he wanna press start and play this game. He's the Cavs. Score by early 3rd, 28-37.

Last edited:
How/where do I download the update on xboxone? I have a message saying there's an update available but I don't know where to download it.

Thanks sorry if answered before.

2 on 1 fastbreak, i'm pushing the ball the 1 defender back slides over to guard me. WHY the **** does my teammate, stop at the arc and start calling for the ball

dog you not even a shooter like that.  I saw the dunk icon under your feet, go to the basket.  i hate this game

2 on 1 fastbreak, i'm pushing the ball the 1 defender back slides over to guard me. WHY the **** does my teammate, stop at the arc and start calling for the ball
dog you not even a shooter like that.  I saw the dunk icon under your feet, go to the basket.  i hate this game

I feel the same

Back
Top Bottom