OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Again, I chalk it up the same way a coach chalks up his real life players making mistakes for NO reason.

You have to simulate brain farts SOMEHOW in a video game. When brain fats happen, that is what you perceive as, "mistakes for no reason."

Again, lower your expectations and remember that it is a game. It is literally a game. There are things that will happen that might not happen in real life and vice versa.

You will save yourself a LOT OF frustration if you approach the game in that manner

Yes, I am able to give the CPU different looks when defending the PNR.

For example, we just played GSW.

I started off doubling Steph in the first. Harrison Barnes got some clean looks, I had enough of it, and decided to switch on all Steph Curry PNR.

I had some success, I had some failures. Depending on who was guarding the initial roll man, I was able to get a few favorable matchups. Ibaka and KD were able to hold their own a few times. Adams and Kanter, not so much.

So yes, I am able to switch up the look I give the CPU in the PNT. But it will not always be successful for me, and I am ok with that

I only do player lock because it gives me the full basketball playing experience. I get to play on and off ball defensively and offensively. Without having to make a created player. I love player lock. Always will. Just never felt right to me to be able to control ALL players on the floor depending on who had the ball. Not for me

I only do player lock because it gives me the full basketball playing experience. I get to play on and off ball defensively and offensively. Without having to make a created player. I love player lock. Always will. Just never felt right to me to be able to control ALL players on the floor depending on who had the ball. Not for me

Agree 100% but i gotta create myself and take a bum team to the chip tho lol

I have heard it from others before, but maybe the CPU that plays in MyPlayer modems different than the CPU that plays in MYLeague. I don't know, but I hear a lot of people say that they NEED to put up big numbers for the team to win in MyPlayer mode.

Maybe that is done in purpose to make your character have to play a more featured role on the team

Smh can't even get a proper game in at the Rough Riders parks because they are dominated by Ballers. Why do these Sunset lames want to play on our courts? Every Rough Rider park I load into is half and half. 

It's also funny seeing all these Twitch streamers creating MyPark clans. Got hundreds of people running around in Lakers gear for Fredo & Red/Black for CashNasty. 

Last edited:
Why do I feel like no one in here plays online?

Just made hall of fame league last night. 01 Lakers worked me first game in the league though 
laugh.gif

Hey dumb question sorry but I just got a xbox one and the first game I got 2k16! So my question is is I created a player how do I play a season with my created player? I have the game for PS3 and in that version you can do the my player and then you can just do seasons with a created player can you do that and the Xbox One version? Thanks guys

Hey dumb question sorry but I just got a xbox one and the first game I got 2k16! So my question is is I created a player how do I play a season with my created player? I have the game for PS3 and in that version you can do the my player and then you can just do seasons with a created player can you do that and the Xbox One version? Thanks guys
1.Put your player on an aactual team, from the main menu.

2. Save the roster

3. Start the season.

4. Allow for CUSTOM ROSTERS

5. Upload the roster that you want to use

When you play your game in exhibition mode, you k ow how you PRESSLY to upload your rosters (at the team select screen); is your player on the team that you him on?

No the only thing I've done is create a player and design some shoes now I want to put the player on the team and play a season with him. Not the my player storyline stuff that's not what I want to do

Okay I got my created player on my team now I just gotta figure out how to play a season with them thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom