Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

This ^

I think I just suck in My Player cause I went 4/28 last night smh. I followed up with a 28 point performance but with a 71 rating , level 10 in both mid range and 3's you'd think I'd be a little better. I'm a sharpshooting slasher( might as well be Andre Roberson) that cannot shoot period. I get that the game is supposed to have a learning curve etc, but this is crazy. Been playing 2k since it's inception, so I was apart of the transition from the underdog to what we have now. Thankfully the gameplay is legit in regular modes, because my player is almost unplayable if you don't pay to upgrade.

What level are you playing on?

This ^

I think I just suck in My Player cause I went 4/28 last night smh. I followed up with a 28 point performance but with a 71 rating , level 10 in both mid range and 3's you'd think I'd be a little better. I'm a sharpshooting slasher( might as well be Andre Roberson) that cannot shoot period. I get that the game is supposed to have a learning curve etc, but this is crazy. Been playing 2k since it's inception, so I was apart of the transition from the underdog to what we have now. Thankfully the gameplay is legit in regular modes, because my player is almost unplayable if you don't pay to upgrade.
You mind posting some videos of the types of shots you are missing?

There is so much 2K18 hate lately...........and it's only b/c of the MyPlayer/MyCareer stuff.

I have yet to pick up the game ('cuz I'm waiting for all the patches to come in), but god damn.......have you guys at least tried the "actual basketball simulation modes" of the game before you completely trash 2K18 into oblivion?

There is so much 2K18 hate lately...........and it's only b/c of the MyPlayer/MyCareer stuff.

I have yet to pick up the game ('cuz I'm waiting for all the patches to come in), but god damn.......have you guys at least tried the "actual basketball simulation modes" of the game before you completely trash 2K18 into oblivion?

Dog....everybody had said they love the gameplay in this game :lol:.

You can literally go to every page and see a post saying the game is great outside of the micro transactions in myplayer.

Dog....everybody had said they love the gameplay in this game :lol:.

You can literally go to every page and see a post saying the game is great outside of the micro transactions in myplayer.

This is all I needed to hear.......literally the last 5-6 pages have been literally "2K trash, **** VC, MyPlayer garbage, etc."

:rofl:

Idk i feel as if the game isnt as satisfying as the last few games for some reason. Every year i would play the new 2k for weeks on binge. I barely played this one 5 times

Y'all over here complaining about missed open shots and lay ups lol. Should of copped live. I make all my open shots lol

I dont think so not really into that stuff tho. You do get a shoe deal in the one. I told my agent tho I wanna focus on basketball not other stuff so I don't get endorsement and such.

Thinking ab copping it bc I don't care anymore for the my player crap I just wanna play a season dont like any of that story mode bull anymore

I dont think so not really into that stuff tho. You do get a shoe deal in the one. I told my agent tho I wanna focus on basketball not other stuff so I don't get endorsement and such.

Damn that actually makes a difference? I thought it just affected what you get from that convo :smh:

Is there a way to use custom/user uploaded images for the Pro Am court and/or jerseys?

def skipping this year, i play 17 almost everyday and its still fun. racked up over 400k vc that'll be saved for 19.

Back
Top Bottom