OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

I guess my perspective is bias because I'm a basketball die hard, but it's crazy the amount of people who play 2K w/o using sets :lol: I legit can't do it.

It's mostly why I only play w/ my homies or vs the computer. I'm 12 minute quarters, sliders and game speed adjusted to mimic real life, all of that :lol: :lol:

I just started playing with the Celtics in 2k18, and they've got a pretty nice playbook. You can go elbow series with Tatum or brown, or go elbow series w/Kyrie starting on strong side corner and playing out of that, bout to become my favorite team to use outside of the Clips
#Respect

I guess my perspective is bias because I'm a basketball die hard, but it's crazy the amount of people who play 2K w/o using sets :lol: I legit can't do it.

It's mostly why I only play w/ my homies or vs the computer. I'm 12 minute quarters, sliders and game speed adjusted to mimic real life, all of that :lol: :lol:

I just started playing with the Celtics in 2k18, and they've got a pretty nice playbook. You can go elbow series with Tatum or brown, or go elbow series w/Kyrie starting on strong side corner and playing out of that, bout to become my favorite team to use outside of the Clips

Its 10x more fun to play against people that play like this online as opposed to playing the glitch exploiters and trolls.

Unrelated: what's with everyone pressing pause after hitting a three or blocking a shot.

2k needs to limit the amount of times you can press pause online.

Drastic improvements in this area. Although depending on the game Speed and sliders you use you may not need them but the sets for each of the 30 teams are as legit as hell and when you incorporate your actual real life basketball acumen with the sets you’re running with a team it feels very realistic.
I’ll probably jump back in for this one. Have a little more time on my hands now

to each their own but i can never have fun playing the computer unless i just buy the game new and want to learn a few things before i hop online with it

12min qrts vs computer ? wild

Different strokes.

I just prefer the gameplanning, managing, and strategy involved in it.

Honestly, I would prefer a COACH MODE. I wouldn't even want to physically play, I would rather coach a team.

But 2K took that out years ago

bringing coach mode back would be pretty dope i honestly would enjoy that myself while im just chilling smoking and calling plays and TOs. Just sucks they are so focused on making money with micro transactions

i havent read much up on 2k19 any new things added ? im bout to go read up on some stuff atm while im on lunch

Its 10x more fun to play against people that play like this online as opposed to playing the glitch exploiters and trolls.

Unrelated: what's with everyone pressing pause after hitting a three or blocking a shot.

2k needs to limit the amount of times you can press pause online.

:lol::lol:

Quick pauses after a blocked shot/ 3 pointer or a good play/move is just **** talking in 2k online.

It can get annoying at times especially when your losing :lol:

Quick pauses after a blocked shot/ 3 pointer or a good play/move is just **** talking in 2k online.

It's annoying any time.

You could be up 25 and they still do it.

bringing coach mode back would be pretty dope i honestly would enjoy that myself while im just chilling smoking and calling plays and TOs. Just sucks they are so focused on making money with micro transactions

i havent read much up on 2k19 any new things added ? im bout to go read up on some stuff atm while im on lunch
Franchise mode gets more attention than any other sports game out there. It isn't affected by the MicroTransactions that they implement with MyPlayer mode.

I can honestly say they always impress me with the features they add to the Franchise mode that many people don't even know EXIST.

man i get so heated when ppl pause lol

than i get caught in the moments and pause right back. Im no better man smh lol

i do hate the ppl who wait the whole damn minute of a timeout and i dont know why it seems like forever

Madden had it right, they didn't allow for Pauses during actual gameplay.

2K should just allow pauses during dead ball situations

man i get so heated when ppl pause lol

than i get caught in the moments and pause right back. Im no better man smh lol

i do hate the ppl who wait the whole damn minute of a timeout and i dont know why it seems like forever
When I played, I would be one of those that you hated.

I used all of the time during the timeouts to set up strategy.

Dudes on the other end would do the "Rapid Pauses" to hurry me up

It's annoying any time.

You could be up 25 and they still do it.

lol and they do it for this exact reason. They want you to quit.

I've been playing 2k for years and remember the days ppl would pause the game to go to the replay center and replay them dunking on you over and over for like a whole min or more :lol::lol:

They've gotten better with it

Franchise mode gets more attention than any other sports game out there. It isn't affected by the MicroTransactions that they implement with MyPlayer mode.

I can honestly say they always impress me with the features they add to the Franchise mode that many people don't even know EXIST.

You're referring strictly to MyLeague, right?

'Cuz 2K has MyGM mode too, another franchise mode, and the microtransactions that it carries too (literally the reason we have MyLeague is b/c of the backlash of microtransactions being implemented in MyGM back in 2K14 when "next gen. NBA 2K" was first released).

Just making it clear for myself and everyone what you're referring to, b/c there is a "franchise mode" that pushes microtransactions in NBA 2K.

You're referring strictly to MyLeague, right?

'Cuz 2K has MyGM mode too, another franchise mode, and the microtransactions that it carries too (literally the reason we have MyLeague is b/c of the backlash of microtransactions being implemented in MyGM back in 2K14 when "next gen. NBA 2K" was first released).

Just making it clear for myself and everyone what you're referring to, b/c there is a "franchise mode" that pushes microtransactions in NBA 2K.
Yea just MyLeague.

That is the Franchise mode, in a traditional sense.

I still call it franchise LOL

pg2k.jpg

ad2k19.jpg

dc2k19.jpg

Yea just MyLeague.

That is the Franchise mode, in a traditional sense.

I still call it franchise LOL

I miss the old Association Mode............which gave you the ability to do "player development training" during the season, instead of during the off-season in the current "MyLeague/MyGM" format.

blah blah blah.. Anything outside of MyPark means nothing to me.
Just let me know what kind of clothes I'll be able to play dress up with. I need some flyer gear 2K! I can't be walking around the neighborhood looking like a bum with that knockoff ish yall put out last year.

I miss the old Association Mode............which gave you the ability to do "player development training" during the season, instead of during the off-season in the current "MyLeague/MyGM" format.

I never felt those development points were realistic during the season.

It makes more sense for it to be done in the summer.

The devs explained why they made that choice

I never felt those development points were realistic during the season.

It makes more sense for it to be done in the summer.

The devs explained why they made that choice

Understandable, that was just the nostalgia in me missing those days though (as unrealistic as the player development in the old games were).

Although, I wish they would've expanded the amount of training camps available for player development during the off-season instead of the maximum of "3" when you have a highly rated trainer on the coaching staff........but that's just a small nitpick and it's understandable overall.

Back
Top Bottom