OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

0853EDE0-0C83-423B-87C1-14C1845EAB87.jpeg

No lies. I already seen a 94 glass cleaner.

name still blank, still getting no rep progress after whatever that update was, also got hit with the negative badge progress after a drill

Same here. Got punished for doing a drill. I don’t even know what the update did and I looked it up online to see what they “fixed”.

:smh:

No One is talking about Da_Czar leaving Twitter?? - Operation Sports Forums https://forums.operationsports.com/...ne-talking-about-da_czar-leaving-twitter.html

I don't blame him...Twitter is full of 15 year old kids who idolize Swante and Steezo who moaned and complained they couldn't do 50 momentum crosses and spin back 8 feet behind the 3pt line to green a three. Then they touched a game in which the gameplay was originally perfect. It has to be hard as a dev to put work into a product to make it resemble basketball only for people who've cleary never touched a ball or hooped in their life to wine until its broken not even a week into launch.

Slow move i hit this dude with lol

ItZMePiZzO23_NBA2K20_20190911_04-23-59.png

squad i went up against last night in rec center.. dudes deff be out here grinding lol 98s :wow:

Last edited:

Slow move i hit this dude with lol

ItZMePiZzO23_NBA2K20_20190911_04-23-59.png

squad i went up against last night in rec center.. dudes deff be out here grinding lol 98s :wow:

I hit 91 and All Star 1 opening weekend..because of the Hurricane schools were closed so I didn't have to go to work Thur-Friday. Back to my regular schedule in the classroom in addition to open house last night and now I'm behind lmao. Going to try to hit 95 this weekend, just to keep pace....at least im 30-0 in the rec.

Doesn't seem like it's that hard to rank up through MyCareer this year. I'm only played around 5-10 games and I'm close to an 87. I also have 3 badges unlocked with two more close to being unlocked. Will post a screenshot of my player later today.

holy

xbox has a 38GB update wtf

must be the rest of the game lol ofcourse no patch notes to be found.. only company that dont keeo their costumers updated

Last edited:
Smh get off work with the intention of playing 2k just to see a 38 GB update needs to be installed. I’m scared to see what all this fixes.

Back
Top Bottom