OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Ronnie doesn't work on the game.

He is a hype man

:emoji_confused:

I know Jemele.

I was trolling because people always coming at his neck right after the new 2K drops and the inevitable bugs start popping up like he actually works on the game. :lol:

This game sucks
They made it hard as **** to run a simple pick n roll
Harden is damn near unguardable in this damn game

This game sucks

Is IT impossible

Or

Are you just having a little difficulty mastering it?

Give yourself time.

Jave you tried practicing it in Practice mode? Stress free reps

I picked it up yesterday. The game is just ok.

I’m disappointed in 2K... I hope this game is lackluster because they’re putting all their efforts into the next gen version.

This game sucks
they made the on the fly playcalling is so trash, way too many damn buttons
to run a play. If you play online vs. there is no time to go through all those clicks to set up a play efficiently

also it turns out you can't earn rep from playing NBA games in my career only in the park
yet certain items and NBA animations for use in NBA games are locked behind rep progression
so unless you play park those things are just off limits to you

they really need to separate park and my career

Also why does my guy have no name

Running around with a blank jersey wtf

Try the 2k19 trick. Make a new career, fill out your full name, pick whatever position, attributes, etc. Go straight to the NBA, then quit the game after that.

Back in the menu, load your original my career player and it will show your name in the loading screen, stats screen, Jersey and all that. It worked for me so I can confirm that.

you have to bring up player icons I think, then choose position plays, THEEEENNNNN press and hold the player you want to set the pick. an added step for no reason

Try the 2k19 trick. Make a new career, fill out your full name, pick whatever position, attributes, etc. Go straight to the NBA, then quit the game after that.

Back in the menu, load your original my career player and it will show your name in the loading screen, stats screen, Jersey and all that. It worked for me so I can confirm that.

Glad I stopped playing at 2k18

Wish it was earlier tho, too many hoops like this ^^^ to jump through just to get the game moving properly

One of my box scores from last night..had a 50 ball right after this game too. My player is a play/shot 93 Ovr. Silver cs, silver range extender, silver hot zone hunter, bronze difficult shots.

68C25183-9B07-4A8E-891C-1127C99A5DBB.jpeg

Yea, that is the same as it has been the last few years.
nah before it was just LB or RB (whichever one brought up the player icons) and hold the button of the person you want to set the pick
now you have to pick position plays from the menu before the player icons show up
when you tap lb now it bring up a menu not the icons straight away like it used to

Last edited:
Calling plays use to be so easy.... Why did they make it so hard??? Should have a voice option via the head set for quick plays

"Pick and roll"
"Iso"

Preset your playbook with like 5 plays
Command like

"Offense A"
"Offense B" etc

That way the playbook follows your profile regardless of your team or mode...

#thinktank

SMH!!! Yesterday I was playing a myCareer game against the Lakers and my entire Xbox crashed soon as I made it to the post game stuff.Took a while for it to come back on and when it did, all of my progress for that particular game was gone.

It also seems like my post players don't act like post players. Instead of them taking advantage of a mismatch in the paint, they will do a couple pivot moves then kick the ball back out.

SMH!!! Yesterday I was playing a myCareer game against the Lakers and my entire Xbox crashed soon as I made it to the post game stuff.Took a while for it to come back on and when it did, all of my progress for that particular game was gone.

It also seems like my post players don't act like post players. Instead of them taking advantage of a mismatch in the paint, they will do a couple pivot moves then kick the ball back out.
Nobody post up like that anymore.

Yo anybody else buggin when its ot and the camera changes and you cant control it worst glitch ever lost me $30 smh

Back
Top Bottom