OFFICIAL NBA 2K20 Thread || Available Now

Joined Sep 2, 2009
Yup, I work a full time job (teacher), I’m an advisor for 2 clubs, Coach jv basketball (we have try outs next week), and I still have time for weekend date nights with the girlfriend, working out and going to College football games on Saturday’s. I honestly really only play after work M-F from around 4-9. And some weekend nights when I don’t go out. Honestly 9/10 times I play I’m with my friends in a full group of 5 in the rec or pro-am. This game is basically how I relieve stress after work. I yell at the game instead of the kids. It works. You get more progress online, I average like 24 a game in the rec. I only touch myCareer if I’m close to a badge or attribute upgrade.
Thanks for the input, I feel like I was just wasting time playing myCareer, you play 5min quarters and basically get nowhere with your player even averaging 30+ in the season. So im def going to switch to playing the Rec or in the park.

Best of luck on your upcoming season.

Joined Oct 5, 2015
So take advantage of the $20 off sale on NBA 2K20 right now..............OR wait for Black Friday sale on 2K20?

What's the move, fellas?

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Some good detective WOrk

5:39 Mark

So take advantage of the $20 off sale on NBA 2K20 right now..............OR wait for Black Friday sale on 2K20?

What's the move, fellas?
Black Friday is about 25 Days from now. Just wait. The game isn't going anywhere.

Joined Dec 7, 2006
wtf is going on with team chemistry in MyLeague? no matter how many games i win, team chemistry keeps going down. everyone plays, no roster changes, etc smh.

Joined Jul 30, 2007
its wild easy to hit 99 this year. the real grind is legend rep.

you don't get anything but +1 to attributes for 99 this year.

i hit 99 before october 1st.

i havent played since october 5th.

i missed the combine qualifiers completely.

Top Bottom