OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

The defense is wild weird this year almost like you are barely controlling the player. Reaching is pretty much done bc they give you the alligator arms the whole time. I get it, the excessive reaching from previous years was OC but man. No more running behind someone with the ball and poking it loose. So far defense is a non factor.

Think this is the year I move on from a lock, going pure shot. Also I like myplayer to be physically imposing(big guards) but Gotdamn they make you so damn slow. Ol well I’ll adjust.

Last edited:
Well you know how overpowered reaching in has been with NO type of penalty, so it is only right. If you reach, you should be put out of position. There needs to be some sort of penalty for playing stupid/immature basketball. But when enough suckas cry about it, 2K will change it back. (Like always)

I aint gonna front i bought the $100 version lol didnt get to play yet though currently at work. Only cause i know i would of put $50 in for VC anyway so said **** it

Bout 8 of my homies copped so i know ill be on heavy with pro Am and get my use out of it

But i totally agree the game releases to early to the public.. just look at reddit but again 2k community is very childish

not feeling the myGM this year. You can't actually play a game in myGM, but rather you actually are a GM and manage the team only which is a bore. unless I'm missing something

Last edited:
not feeling the myGM this year. You can't actually play a game in myGM, but rather you actually are a GM and manage the team only which is a bore. unless I'm missing something

Not sure why it wasn't ALWAYS like this.

MyGM should be exactly that. Gm mode.

But I never denounce options, so the option to VIEW the game should be available.

The option to PLAY, I can't logically see why they ever allowed that.

I see what you're saying
but nah, I wanna play with the team, rookies and players I developed in myGM

I just finished playing one and a half quick game and turned it off. Its NBA 2k19.5
Animations feel smoother but the game is a little slower. Kinda pissed for buying it.
I might be done with 2k

Last edited:
I just finished playing one and a half quick game and turned it off. Its NBA 2k19.5
Animations feel smoother but the game is a little slower. Kinda pissed for buying it.
I might be done with 2k
Call and add some confusion to your voice, and pretend you are a grandfather that mistakenly bought the game for his grandson. You will get a refund.

Ran 2 games. All I cared about was actual gameplay improvements and they fixed some things that bothered me in 2k19. Cool with the game so far

i know yall are sarcastically joking when saying get a refund but seriously you dont play online.. what i posted is a horrible bug which been in the game for 2 years now

when playing 5v5 in the rec a team should not have 4 black and 1 white.... on the same team (not always like that just random bug/Glitch)

that is PURE laziness from 2k team when the complaint been on going for almost a year and a half

so the other team has 5 white jerseys with 1 white on the opposite team.. that is a huge problem

My reasons for not wanting to buy the game:
-No changes in park: Last year I hated park because everything was jumbled together which took away from gameplay. You had people running around to all the background stuff instead of actually going to the park. For some odd reason, they thought that adding more extracurricular activities to park would be a smart thing. Those resources could have been used to make the WNBA experience better.
-No real use for female characters: Adding the WNBA is nice, but I don't care for playing against the CPU. I'm an online type of guy so it would have been nice to play H2H with the WNBA and/or play as a female character at the park.
- the stupid system put in place for regular H2H. Don't like that I'm forced to play with certain tiers just to advance.

As of right now I will get my 2K fix from watching certain streamers on Twitch until I can get the game for a nice deal.

why do they make the players so slow though? NBA players are fast as hell irl. Why do they put a cap on speed for mycareer? why dudes cant ever be as fast as their peers? Dudes move clunky as hell yr after yr.

i know yall are sarcastically joking when saying get a refund but seriously you dont play online.. what i posted is a horrible bug which been in the game for 2 years now

when playing 5v5 in the rec a team should not have 4 black and 1 white.... on the same team (not always like that just random bug/Glitch)

that is PURE laziness from 2k team when the complaint been on going for almost a year and a half

so the other team has 5 white jerseys with 1 white on the opposite team.. that is a huge problem

I am NOT joking about the refund.

Some of yall complain so much about the game year to year and STILL buy it EACH year.

Speak with your dollars IF you feel your issues aren't being addressed.

I am DEAD serious.

hear that but i always get my moneys worth so paying the $100 ain't hurting my pockets really, i just chalk it up every year (which is im sure what 2k wants, people like me just spending freely)

i enjoy the 2k franchise its just the laziness from them and bitcvh *** Ronnie 2k lying all the time to sell more copies..

that bug aint game breaking but in the end its like really how is it still in the game, just goes to show you where 2k teams head is at

but yes you have great points again

Not sure why you are mad with Ronnie.

Ronnie is literally paid to be the hype man. That is his job title. :lol:

He promotes what he is told to promote. :lol:

Would it make more sense to buy the game and VC separately? Or just purchase the d wade version.

he is the biggest cornball and the worse community manager in all of sport games

he rubs me the wrong way (pause) glorified hype man.. always hated him tbh

he is the biggest cornball and the worse community manager in all of sport games

he rubs me the wrong way (pause) glorified hype man.. always hated him tbh

He is great at his job. He does an excellent job at promoting the brand. There is no way you can honestly say he doesn't.

Would it make more sense to buy the game and VC separately? Or just purchase the d wade version.

i believe for the $100 we get an extra 100K VC but tbf im not sure what that will max us out as.. reading reddit someone said they grinded for 7 hours no VC and got to a 70

im thinking the extra 100k gets us to a 75/78ish ? but im guessing here

if you bought the $60 version, i feel as though youd spend the extra $50 most likely anyway for VC which is why i just spent the $100

Back
Top Bottom