OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Glad 2k got on it asap.

xbox had a 4.1GB update lastnight which fixed the chop in the park

what they did was shut the billboards off around the city LOL but hey it worked

and yes shot creator was fixed. Im using PG13 across board at 100% release

Thing is for the rec and park I realized what I’m good at. Finishing at the rim, passing, and locking **** up. So I have a 6’10 2 way slander.

Tony $now Tony $now

have you noticed a shot difference ever since switching to the created release ?

Ive been switching back and forth. Trying to get the timing down. I can green a little more consistently with the non created shot right now. Im just trying to get the timing down in Rec because shooting has been OD inconsistent.

Daaaaamn was on a 9 gm win streak and beat ace boogie with the hoodie twice in that run. His squad spun the block for a 3rd time and finally stopped our run. We lost out on the fire ball for a 10gm win streak smh.

he had the mic icon over his head

D736BEA9-BCF0-451D-AF27-492F6072D690.jpeg

I turned off the shot meter and my timing has gotten a lot better. What’s your psn

im on xbox fam damn

would be dope if it was cross play but that will prolly never happen across sport titles

ya shot meter off helps you not focus on anything its more if a know it feeling.

now next question i ask is what badges you using for shooting and how many do you get ?

im on xbox fam damn

would be dope if it was cross play but that will prolly never happen across sport titles

ya shot meter off helps you not focus on anything its more if a know it feeling.

now next question i ask is what badges you using for shooting and how many do you get ?

Bronze all
deep threes
blinders
green machine
catch and shoot
difficult shots
Dead eye

Ok ya you are using good ones. Im able to get 20 shooting badges so i got blinders HOF, deep threes HOF and others spread out around gold/silver

i hit a mean Game Winner last night in rec. A little ball hog with 13 sec left but i told my team i wanted the shot lol

Ok ya you are using good ones. Im able to get 20 shooting badges so i got blinders HOF, deep threes HOF and others spread out around gold/silver

i hit a mean Game Winner last night in rec. A little ball hog with 13 sec left but i told my team i wanted the shot lol

I would have shot the TV and hopefully tagged you had that goofy stuff happened to me. :smh: - :lol:

I swear, "Per Possession" fatigue needs to be a thing. :lol:

I know that other team was pissed. :rofl:

Ya man its very cheesy i gotta admit that. I should lose much more fatigue doing that dumb non sense esp because i have no extra gatorades on. I only got my blue bar cause of my workout exercise i completed

they was in a 2-3 zone most game so I knew me trying to get to my HOF hot zone left wing spot would be a pretty high % shot, although i dont believe it should of went in on a early release my timing was a bit off (guess my badges came more into play)

they had to be pissed they seemed to play the zone pretty well esp at the 3 line but that step back threw them off guard it seems

i know you got a great IQ DC, besides the grinding id feel you would really enjoy this mode. Im bout to buy you a damn $50 voucher just so you can build a guy to 85 and give it a try.. i believe you said you were waiting on getting a console so maybe next year? Just lmk man and ill bless ya if ya ever want to try

Trust playing with randoms has been hell 😂😂 most of my guys don’t have their systems yet

B0308140-C9B8-4A2F-A38B-72684544500D.png

possibly Kyrie ? He played exactly like him as well lolol

Kevin Durant (SniperHeem) Lagged out to start which was pretty ****ty. Had no idea who we were about to play but then i remembered the gamertag from being in REC with a NBA logo over the head

not sure if thats really kyrie looked like a brand new GT only friend was sniperheem so he didnt have no logo to tell in 2k

44E47343-8E98-4489-9EEE-EF759B21749A.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I would never set myself up by playing those modes.

It is bad enough playing ONE random online but going into those shark infested cheese waters, nah.

I know I would be pissed/annoyed because I wouldn't see REAL basketball.

Nah man. :lol:
Try running with some randos. occasionally u will run into like minded players, friend up and run regularly with. Met Pizzo as a rando a couple 2ks ago (good to see u still runnin 👍) take Pizzo offer for the 50 and give a run

I've had PS5 since launch day. And I gave up on next gen 2k after a couple days. It's too arcadey for me, I've been enjoying playing current gen team-pro am more. Found a kid willing to give me 750 cash for the slightly used console. Taking the money and rebuying a 5 later in 2021.

Been playing MyNBA won b2b with the Show. They need to update the schedule with the real one from this season though. Haven't played on Xmas day yet. Anybody interested in online league?

I've had PS5 since launch day. And I gave up on next gen 2k after a couple days. It's too arcadey for me, I've been enjoying playing current gen team-pro am more. Found a kid willing to give me 750 cash for the slightly used console. Taking the money and rebuying a 5 later in 2021.

i been enjoying the game as a Play Shot PG (which aint the meta at all since i cant dunk) EVERYONE and I MEAN EVERYONE is a 6'7 Sf or a 6'8 PF Demi God. Its all the game became and i totally get where you are coming from

i enjoy the game tho cause i am always running with the homies and just yesterday i ran into Darius Slay (Eagles S) in the park.

all people do is run 3 out and ISO until a easy dunk/layup or kick out 3.. THATS ALL THE PARK IS THIS YEAR

Take no skill at all to rim run and press X.. shooting now requires skill IMO

i been enjoying the game as a Play Shot PG (which aint the meta at all since i cant dunk) EVERYONE and I MEAN EVERYONE is a 6'7 Sf or a 6'8 PF Demi God. Its all the game became and i totally get where you are coming from

i enjoy the game tho cause i am always running with the homies and just yesterday i ran into Darius Slay (Eagles S) in the park.

all people do is run 3 out and ISO until a easy dunk/layup or kick out 3.. THATS ALL THE PARK IS THIS YEAR

Take no skill at all to rim run and press X.. shooting now requires skill IMO

That's what kills it for me. Of the guys in my squad only half of us have a next gen console so most nights we usually end up playing the PS4 version. Playing with a full 5> playing with randoms any day of the week.

And that's my issue as well because I've ran the 2 guard spot the past 3 years and making any player that's not a PF or SF is putting you at a handicap. I just feel that defense doesn't matter at all in next gen. You will get splashed on, and you will get dunked on. Don't get me wrong everyone likes scoring but defense has to be rewarded somehow. People say "we're supposed to be able to make superstars" but some of these forward builds have Stephs shooting, Lebrons Finishing, while being a lockdown defender.

The game has a "fun" factor if you're a basketball fan who just watches Overtime highlights, then you might like it. But if you enjoy competition you won't like it.

Last edited:
Just think about all the posts in NT2K threads that have cried about offensive being too hard.
Especially those that complain during the first 2 weeks of a game's release.

So 2K is probably backed into a corner to cater to the offensive side.

I know yall don't want to hear that but it is what it is.

Just think about all the posts in NT2K threads that have cried about offensive being too hard.
Especially those that complain during the first 2 weeks of a game's release.

So 2K is probably backed into a corner to cater to the offensive side.

I know yall don't want to hear that but it is what it is.

The fact of the matter is you're right. 2k can't win.

Personally I have never said offense was too hard in any 2k. I've struggled at the beginning of a game release but usually by a week in its a piece of cake. You can bring a player with zero badges fresh out the box into the rec on next gen and hit 30 footers, and dunk like Vince Carter even with a defender there. It's a lot easier to lose to players worse than you on next gen than current gen. The skill gap is small at best. The biggest advantage you can have on next gen is having a squad. After that it's a dice roll.

Back
Top Bottom