OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

I regret it, was having second thoughts but bought it anyway, I just think of it as a birthday gift to myself since it comes out around that time
but I feel like I got stuck with the gag gift in a swap

I don’t get it. This game is fire to me. Have played a few games in play now and have had really no real complaints Playing against the CPU

The CPU does do some weird **** where it’ll double the ball in the backcourt for no reason. Like if I’m playing with the clips the computer has shown itself to randomly double Patrick Beverley 90 ft from the hoop. That’s my only complaint. Everything else has been exceptional for me

This was the one year I didn’t cop on release day. Is it really broken, or is this the same as every year where they put out an unfinished game and patch it up?

practice got nothing to do with the technical issues like crashing, blank jerseys, not getting vc or rep you're supposed to get for games and drills
all bugs that were patched in the previous edition reappearing

but online folks have different issues that aren't due to not knowing how to play the game

that being said, Ja Morant is butter

Game looks beautiful in 4k! :wow:

Last week I played it on a regular set up and didn't appreciate the details they put in this year.

Only thing Live still has over 2k is the accurate court colors and the crowd atmosphere.

2k is getting close though, excited for next gen :smokin

I don't play myplayer just quick play and online :lol:

I don’t get it. This game is fire to me. Have played a few games in play now and have had really no real complaints Playing against the CPU

The CPU does do some weird **** where it’ll double the ball in the backcourt for no reason. Like if I’m playing with the clips the computer has shown itself to randomly double Patrick Beverley 90 ft from the hoop. That’s my only complaint. Everything else has been exceptional for me

You don't partake in [dcallamerican] Barbie Mode [/dcallmerican] like the majority of people who play 2K do so that's probably why.

Only thing different I noticed was that they let you into the practice gym even if you don't have any drills. Probably did this because mycourt is still broken :smh:

9-9-2019_11-45-00_PM-crxfu1yz.png

ain't no problem with my connection 2k

practice got nothing to do with the technical issues like crashing, blank jerseys, not getting vc or rep you're supposed to get for games and drills
all bugs that were patched in the previous edition reappearing

but online folks have different issues that aren't due to not knowing how to play the game

that being said, Ja Morant is butter

And whyyyyyy do you think I was connecting practice to anything bug related?

I wasn't .

I was just asking if people SPENT time in practice mode

Damn just played a few with the homies and the increased speed of the gameplay is wack.

People are missing way too much.
1. Which game modes?

2. What are your/others shooting percentages looking like?

3. Please don't take this as me, "Caping for 2K."

But is it unreasonable to say, give yourself time to get better at the game before saying the shooting is broken?

The game hasn't been out for a week. Give yourself time to get better.

(Again, JUST speaking on the SHOOTING alone).

I am trying to have a civil discussion so please don't take anything personally.

1. Which game modes?

2. What are your/others shooting percentages looking like?

3. Please don't take this as me, "Caping for 2K."

But is it unreasonable to say, give yourself time to get better at the game before saying the shooting is broken?

The game hasn't been out for a week. Give yourself time to get better.

(Again, JUST speaking on the SHOOTING alone).

I am trying to have a civil discussion so please don't take anything personally.
Mycareer and I don't know my percentages. And yes it is unreasonable to say "wait until you get better" because people are missing full whites consistently. That shouldn't happen when you have a 95 mid range or 3pt.

Mycareer and I don't know my percentages. And yes it is unreasonable to say wait until you get better because people are missing full whites consistently. That shouldn't happen when you have a 95 mid range or 3pt.

You don't know your percentages but you know shooting is broken.

It is unreasonable to make a judgement on a game until you get more experience?

My issue with 2K is they cave in to GAMEPLAY complaints (not bugs) too early after release vs. letting people getting the hang of the game.

But We can respectfully disagree though.

You don't know your percentages but you know shooting is broken.
Yeah. You the only ***** I've seen say there's no problem.
It is unreasonable to make a judgement on a game until you get more experience?
Right. Get more experience with an unfinished game.
My issue with 2K is they cave in to GAMEPLAY complaints (not bugs) too early after release vs. letting people getting the hang of the game.
I thought you weren't going to cape for 2k?

Back
Top Bottom