OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

You questioned why I said it was broken. 95 shooting stats and still missing a ton of wide open full whites.
So asking a question is implying that I disagree or was I simply asking WHY you felt the way you felt?

I am simply saying you will get better in time. Give yourself time. Then if you don't maybe you can claim the shooting is broken. (I am only discussing shooting).

Not sure why you feel that is a personal attack to your skill level and/or integrity.

But a rational approach makes more sense than swift judgement.

There is literally zero issues with shooting. I'm greening consistently online and offline with a 88 3 ball. You need your badges and to get your jumpshot timing down.

Started playing MyCareer yesterday. Everything seemed pretty good to me. The name of my player actually appears on my jersey. Had a slight scare when I used my 100K VC that I got from buying the legend edition. Applied all VC to my player to make him an 81 overall, but the screen said I was still a 63 overall. The upgrades didn't take place until after I played my next mycareer game.

On another note, I created a Two Way sharpshooter point guard that's max height for that position (I think that's 6'6). Also made him super skinny and decreased his wingspan by just a little. Only thing I didn't do good in as far as draft combine goes is the weight lifting & jumping. Put in a private workout for the Knicks, Grizzlies & Pistons which got my drafted in the 1st round by the Grizzlies. Decided to sign my shoe deal with Puma.

nice i went to the sixers (sorry J. Rich) but that SF spot will be mines lol

of course went with Jordan brand.. need to make it to December so i can unlock that shot creator and make my own, only like 8 games into mycareer though i got a looooong ways

nice i went to the sixers (sorry J. Rich) but that SF spot will be mines lol

of course went with Jordan brand.. need to make it to December so i can unlock that shot creator and make my own, only like 8 games into mycareer though i got a looooong ways

Jumpshot 38 with silver quick draw is so money for me I might not even make a custom one tbh.

Jumpshot 38 with silver quick draw is so money for me I might not even make a custom one tbh.

ill have to check that one out tonight still been going back and forth with lillard/gay/aldridge (aldridge being my most consistent so far)

im close to that silver quick draw, just need few more xp points for another shooting badge.. what a difference that badge makes its night and day

ill have to check that one out tonight still been going back and forth with lillard/gay/aldridge (aldridge being my most consistent so far)

im close to that silver quick draw, just need few more xp points for another shooting badge.. what a difference that badge makes its night and day

Highly recommend it..It doesn't have a silly gather or shuffle like most of the jumpers do now. Speed wise it feels like LA from last year with silver Quick Draw. If you take open shots you can get it off without the defender having time to contest with no problem.

I've been playing this game since release and I really think they've made dramatic improvements gameplay wise.

I played a handful of games on "Play Now Online" and everything ran smooth for me.

Played My Career a bit too which I don't normally do but that was fine as well. Like everyone else stated in here there were a few bugs that they have to sort out, (server issues/ Mycourt/ loosing xp) all issues that should have been sorted out before release especially after promising new neighborhood etc.

2k should really reward their release day players with some VC to compensate for this horrible rollout.

Who starting the petition?

the fact 2k insists on listening to dudes complaining about game speeds 2days in is nuts like homeboy you dont even have the game down yet

no update to myleague is ****ty

they really **** the bed with this release ronnie lying left and right, their all over the place

I’m a My League, My Player type of player. Is the game broken or should I just follow my first mind and wait until Black Friday?

why wont 2k let you create body types of people that actually exist? why you can't make a 6'10 pg that's fast and has handles like ben simmons makes no sense. and considering he has pg skills, should be able to shoot. you make him 6'10, they make you a pf/c

why cant you create your MyTeam lineup how you want it? Ex: You cant put TMAC at the 3 because his position is a SG?? I wanted to run him at the 3 and Wade at the 2 but I cant because of the position on the card? is there a way around this??

why wont 2k let you create body types of people that actually exist? why you can't make a 6'10 pg that's fast and has handles like ben simmons makes no sense. and considering he has pg skills, should be able to shoot. you make him 6'10, they make you a pf/c

That would literally break the game it would make it unplayable online because it wouldn't just be one player with a 6'10 Ben Simmons shooting like steph everyone would have it. If they wanted to incorporate that and not let people take the player online I'd be fine with it.

why cant you create your MyTeam lineup how you want it? Ex: You cant put TMAC at the 3 because his position is a SG?? I wanted to run him at the 3 and Wade at the 2 but I cant because of the position on the card? is there a way around this??

Last Year caused it, I don't play MyTeam but they had players running Bron, Giannis, Even shaq at PG.

I hated the defense at first but my god **** has changed now that I have silver clams on my 2 way slashing playmaker. He is a absolute problem.

I feel like nobody has a excuse to be sorry. You have access to any badge you want. Once I get my shooting joints with this cat its gonna be so fun.

0853EDE0-0C83-423B-87C1-14C1845EAB87.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom