OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Attach142736_20190918_105904.jpg

on my way up

I used to love PNO. Having to play the Warriors each game ruined the mode for me the past couple of years though. How is the matchmaking this year? I just hate when people use the same teams.

its good man! they force you to win with tier 2 and 3 teams if you want to advance. Basically you wont get any team multiple times which is great.

I might need to equip quickdraw, my big man taking his sweet time unloading that ball.

Yeah quickdraw is a must man, i have an inside/outside scoring big and i almost created a whole new character until i equipped quickdraw, makes a world of difference

2nd 50 ball of the week...still want to give team pro-am a shot but no one on my squad is anywhere near having max badges. We should’ve did that glitch lol. We will probably start getting team games in around October with the way everyone’s players are coming along.

7165C456-F6D4-48A0-995D-6EB2A2D906CE.png

2nd 50 ball of the week...still want to give team pro-am a shot but no one on my squad is anywhere near having max badges. We should’ve did that glitch lol. We will probably start getting team games in around October with the way everyone’s players are coming along.

7165C456-F6D4-48A0-995D-6EB2A2D906CE.png

New
Jack
City

Seriously? I played last night and literally couldn't tell a difference.

you ballin outchea g take it easy on the competition :lol: got dudes leaving the match

seems like you got your release down pat though esp with badges.. my homie was struggling after the patch

i was still doing good myself with 38 but they hyping up that TP release now big time, so i gave it a try last night was green beaning all over

you ballin outchea g take it easy on the competition :lol: got dudes leaving the match

seems like you got your release down pat though esp with badges.. my homie was struggling after the patch

i was still doing good myself with 38 but they hyping up that TP release now big time, so i gave it a try last night was green beaning all over

I'm still not comfortable with it enough to cut the meter off. I'm hoping to be able to shoot without the jumpshot meter by the time the month is out. We haven't played
much legit competition in the rec tbh. I can't take full credit because our PG runs HOF Dimer and Floor General my player doesn't have a shooting badge over silver.
From what I can tell so far shooting is all about stacking badges each shot I take I'm getting a dimer boost, catch and shoot, hot zone hunter, green machine, and volume shooter kicking in on top of a 92 3 ball after the Floor General boost, at that point it's just down to user error. And I've heard about the TP release, Imma probably give it a shot if I start missing more often but as of right now. It ain broke don't fix it lol.

I feel like there are too many commands attached to each button, I feel like I can never trigger the same move consistently
oh, you got a lane to the basket, wanna dunk? nah take this eurostep, 2 footed hop gather

the pick setting is trash this year

xbox with another 36GB update, pretty sure they just rewrite over the current one which is why they always big but still smh.. my internet aint the best at home lol

finally at the point of mycareer where i dont got my shot meter up or under me :smokinbeen the green bean machine lately

PG13 and gold quick draw lights out for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom