OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

not to be a **** but do you do anything else besides play the game? I just dont see how thats possible. With the pre-order vc I got my guy up to an 88 or 89 and I've been playing almost daily for maybe 1.5-2hrs and im only up to a 91. I mostly play the myplayer season but have been going to the Rec a lot recently. Is there another mode where I can level up quicker? Any info would be appreciated.

im a 94 myself atm with homies fluctuating from 97-96.. its VERY time consuming

i dont think me getting up to a 99 will make me any better tbh.. i got a 94 3 atm and am lights out with shooting, the extra +5 to all categories would be awesome but ehh

im only like 23 games thru my mycareer season LOL barely play that as its too boring for my liking, i play A LOT of park/Rec Center

only thing that would make me wanna finish mycareer is the Gym Rat Badge but again that grind is dead to me.

got about 18 shooting badges out of 25, got all my rebounding/playmaker ones finished.. with about 5 more for driving left

i guess if you did want to level up quicker maybe just play on pro 12min quarters and ball out by doing flashy passes, alley oops etc since they give the most xp but again its time consuming and boring grind

not to be a **** but do you do anything else besides play the game? I just dont see how thats possible. With the pre-order vc I got my guy up to an 88 or 89 and I've been playing almost daily for maybe 1.5-2hrs and im only up to a 91. I mostly play the myplayer season but have been going to the Rec a lot recently. Is there another mode where I can level up quicker? Any info would be appreciated.

Yup, I work a full time job (teacher), I’m an advisor for 2 clubs, Coach jv basketball (we have try outs next week), and I still have time for weekend date nights with the girlfriend, working out and going to College football games on Saturday’s. I honestly really only play after work M-F from around 4-9. And some weekend nights when I don’t go out. Honestly 9/10 times I play I’m with my friends in a full group of 5 in the rec or pro-am. This game is basically how I relieve stress after work. I yell at the game instead of the kids. It works. You get more progress online, I average like 24 a game in the rec. I only touch myCareer if I’m close to a badge or attribute upgrade.

Yup, I work a full time job (teacher), I’m an advisor for 2 clubs, Coach jv basketball (we have try outs next week), and I still have time for weekend date nights with the girlfriend, working out and going to College football games on Saturday’s. I honestly really only play after work M-F from around 4-9. And some weekend nights when I don’t go out. Honestly 9/10 times I play I’m with my friends in a full group of 5 in the rec or pro-am. This game is basically how I relieve stress after work. I yell at the game instead of the kids. It works. You get more progress online, I average like 24 a game in the rec. I only touch myCareer if I’m close to a badge or attribute upgrade.

Thanks for the input, I feel like I was just wasting time playing myCareer, you play 5min quarters and basically get nowhere with your player even averaging 30+ in the season. So im def going to switch to playing the Rec or in the park.

Best of luck on your upcoming season.

So take advantage of the $20 off sale on NBA 2K20 right now..............OR wait for Black Friday sale on 2K20?

What's the move, fellas?

Some good detective WOrk

5:39 Mark

So take advantage of the $20 off sale on NBA 2K20 right now..............OR wait for Black Friday sale on 2K20?

What's the move, fellas?
Black Friday is about 25 Days from now. Just wait. The game isn't going anywhere.

Past few updates has made this game entertaining.
Pick and rolls are much easier

wtf is going on with team chemistry in MyLeague? no matter how many games i win, team chemistry keeps going down. everyone plays, no roster changes, etc smh.

its wild easy to hit 99 this year. the real grind is legend rep.

you don't get anything but +1 to attributes for 99 this year.

i hit 99 before october 1st.

i havent played since october 5th.

i missed the combine qualifiers completely.

The first installment of the <b>NBA 50</b> has been completed and uploaded onto Xbox live. Version v1 of the sliders are also uploaded.

All GamePlay Videos Can be Found: https://www.youtube.com/user/LJE3/videos

Roster File gamertag: <b>DCAllAmerican</b>
File Name: “Retro Edits”

Sliders File gamertag: <b>Jzel32</b>

<b>Things edited;</b> Attributes, Tendencies, Badges, Play Types, Vitals, Signature Dunks & Dribbles, and Coach Profiles & POEs to better mimic each team's and players individual style. You'll notice in playing against the old school teams versus the current teams.

<b><u>HypeDC - NBA 50 - v1</u></b>

<u>Southwest Division</u>
Memphis Grizzlies
Dallas Mavericks
New Orleans Pelicans
Houston Rockets
San Antonio Spurs

<u>Southeast Division</u>
Atlanta Hawks
Miami Heat
Charlotte Hornets
Orlando Magic
Washington Wizards

<u>1950s/60s</u>
1961 Celtics (Replaces 1965 Celtics)
1954 Lakers (Replaces 1965 Lakers)
1968 Lakers (Replaces 1971 Lakers)
1966 76ers (Replaces All-Time 76ers)
1964 Hawks (Replaces All-Time Hawks)

<u>1970s</u>
1973 Knicks
1977 76ers
1972 Bulls (Replaces 1985 Bulls)
1977 Cavs (Replaces All-Time Cavaliers)
1972 Celtics (Replaces All-Time Celtics)
1977 Jazz (Replaces All-Time Jazz)
1976 Kings (Replaces All-Time Kings)
1977 Trailblazers (Replaces All-Time Trailblazers)
1973 Warriors (Replaces All-Time Warriors)
1976 Bullets (Replaces All-Time Wizards)

<u>2010s</u>
2011 Bulls
2011 Mavericks
2013 Knicks (Replaces 2012 Knicks)
2012 Thunder
2013 Grizzlies
2013 Heat
2014 Clippers
2014 Pacers
2014 Spurs
2016 Cavaliers
2017 Warriors (Replaces 2016 Warriors)
2017 Pelicans (Replaces All-Time Pelicans)

<b>Still to come...</b>
-Northwest, Central, Atlantic, and Pacific divisions
-1980s, 1990s, & 2000s team packs
-MyLeague - Includes 2019-20 Opening Day Rosters and Lineups.
-2020 Draft Class with over 100 real prospects
-Greatest Dunkers of All-Time Draft Class
-Greatest Shooters of All-Time Draft Class

<b>Settings</b>
Game speed; 52
ACE; OFF

I see that it’s $27 on Amazon and I wanted to know how the game is? I haven’t got 2K since 2K17, so I just wanted to know how the game is overall and how it looks on a 4K TV? I’m not into the my career/my player thing. I just want to play with a real NBA team on franchise.

For the small minority of folk in here that play OFFLINE MyLeague, does any1 know how to prevent all these "early retirement" of players that keeps occurring every off-season in a MyLeague file?

I'm legit in like my 3rd season of my current MyLeague file, and I've already had both Demarcus Cousins, Dwight Howard, and even Derrick Rose retire before that 3rd season began.

I'm considering starting a new MyLeague with some "more refined settings" to combat this early retirement issue, BUT I just don't know what settings to do to prevent these early player retirements from happening

Any Decent rec players on here that wanna run with me and my boy? We’re above average I’d say. I got a 3 and D point and a rim protector Glass Cleaner Center that Im grinding. Should be able to break him out soon. My boy has a Playmaker SF so he usually runs point. Just tired of playing with idiots all the timE. :lol:

we’re usually on after Lakers or Clipper games on weekdays.Or Weekend mornings.

Xbox One

Any Decent rec players on here that wanna run with me and my boy? We’re slightly above average I’d say. I got a 3 and D point and a rim protector Glass Cleaner Center that Im grinding. Should be able to break him out soon. My boy has a Playmaker SF so he usually runs point. Just tired of playing with idiots all the timE. :lol:

we’re usually on after Lakers or Clipper games on weekdays.Or Weekend mornings.

Xbox One

Say less

im a Sharpshooting SF 95 Ovr

add me itz me pizzo 23

Reactions: HIM
Say less

im a Sharpshooting SF 95 Ovr

add me itz me pizzo 23

****, this is exactly what we need. I’ll add you right now on the app. I’m pretty goodwith my PG but I’m eager to break out my center cuz I was a monster on defense last year. Would have statlines like:

10 pts on putbacks
20 reb
7 ast
5 blks
5 stls

:lol:

****, this is exactly what we need. I’ll add you right now on the app. I’m pretty goodwith my PG but I’m eager to break out my center cuz I was a monster on defense last year. Would have statlines like:

10 pts on putbacks
20 reb
7 ast
5 blks
5 stls

:lol:

Running a C is very fun esp if you like defense. Make you wanna protect that paint every possession **** gets real lol

i can even get us a few homies to fill out the squad If needed.. got a 99 PF homie, 96 PG pass first type cat but got the 3 ball if needed and a SG who got a good IQ with a 3

we used to play heavy until duty released

Running a C is very fun esp if you like defense. Make you wanna protect that paint every possession **** gets real lol

i can even get us a few homies to fill out the squad If needed.. got a 99 PF homie, 96 PG pass first type cat but got the 3 ball if needed and a SG who got a good IQ with a 3

we used to play heavy until duty released

Bet! man I love defense. That’w the reason I made my PG a 3 and D. I’m 6’5 so I can defend 1-3. We’re always down to run with a crew vs randoms. I’m more or a spot up shooter on offense and my boy is a pass-first SF, smart player. Can play D and hit the open 3.We’re both cool with not taking any shots if we haveplayers that can score. Once I get more badges on my Center I can being him out and we’ll be real nice

I gor COD but none of my boys play so I haven’t played it all. Imma have to start running with y’all on that too. Gimmie a month toget adjusted tho lol. Been about a year and a half since I played a COD.

Game now $25 on all platforms via GameStop. Just bought a copy for Nintendo Switch. Wonder how the servers are on there.

Back
Top Bottom