OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

i have the game and havent loaded it up.

didnt even make a build in the demo

i got different obsession now

I know they’re gunna mess with the game..but for now I’m having fun.

Anyone on PSN tryna run let me know..we need more people on the squad.

D6D9E599-1376-47EF-B655-FAC5D3878BAA.jpeg

I suckered in to rep with the homies

CE786A22-EC69-4D24-A1EB-A73BEABF1C7C.png

went with a 3 level scorer SG this time
Fun build to use. Still rocking PG13 jumper this year with full speed

game deff has a skill gap. Sure badges come into play but man do you need a decent IQ. I see nothing but nonsense being put up on how bad the shooting is, It takes time to learn. People shooting funny *** contested shots mad they not dropping

im at a 86 currently and can get upto a 90 but they not getting me for nomore biscuits since im low on VC.

Soooo I decided to go with a sharpshooting facilitator this time for Park and I must say that shooting is difficult as hell. It's almost as if my player has to release his shot perfectly for anything to go in. If I'm not mistaken, my 3 point rating is around an 88 so I shouldn't be bricking damn near every open set 3 I take. I really don't like this having to grind for badges just to be good at Park idea. It's forcing me to play a broken/boring MyCareer mode I care nothing for since trying to earn anything at the Park takes forever and a day.

Also wish they would put the Park on a completely separate server from everything else. The courts are still half empty because a lot of people that load into them are either standing around doing nothing or trying to visit the different stores which not only makes waiting for games extremely long, but also creates unnecessary lag for people that don't have a top notch internet connection.

There should also be a rule put in place where level 60s/70s can't play with everybody else. As a 60/70, you don't have the skills to do anything at the park when most of your opponents are 86+. All you're doing is taking up space for more skilled hoopers to play.

Somebody should slap me for buying this game. I didn't want to buy it, but I'm addicted to Park mode lol. Crazy thing is, I have way more fun playing PGA 2k21. How the hell is your golf game more fun than your basketball game?!?!

Soooo I decided to go with a sharpshooting facilitator this time for Park and I must say that shooting is difficult as hell. It's almost as if my player has to release his shot perfectly for anything to go in. If I'm not mistaken, my 3 point rating is around an 88 so I shouldn't be bricking damn near every open set 3 I take. I really don't like this having to grind for badges just to be good at Park idea. It's forcing me to play a broken/boring MyCareer mode I care nothing for since trying to earn anything at the Park takes forever and a day.

Also wish they would put the Park on a completely separate server from everything else. The courts are still half empty because a lot of people that load into them are either standing around doing nothing or trying to visit the different stores which not only makes waiting for games extremely long, but also creates unnecessary lag for people that don't have a top notch internet connection.

There should also be a rule put in place where level 60s/70s can't play with everybody else. As a 60/70, you don't have the skills to do anything at the park when most of your opponents are 86+. All you're doing is taking up space for more skilled hoopers to play.

Yeah with a three ball that high your player should be hitting. Don't really know what your badges look like but in mycareer if you call for a screen and then run your player off it you can fade from 3 all game at a ridiculous clip.

You can get at least a badge a game and get your hotzones at the same time.

Somebody should slap me for buying this game. I didn't want to buy it, but I'm addicted to Park mode lol. Crazy thing is, I have way more fun playing PGA 2k21. How the hell is your golf game more fun than your basketball game?!?!

I told yall to save your money

Yeah with a three ball that high your player should be hitting. Don't really know what your badges look like but in mycareer if you call for a screen and then run your player off it you can fade from 3 all game at a ridiculous clip.

You can get at least a badge a game and get your hotzones at the same time.
Don't know if i said it in the post above, but I have Ray Allens jumper. That's one of the easiest jumpers to time in the game, but I still have a hard time making anything in 2K21. It gets to the point where my teammates don't want to pass me the ball lol. Imagine having a 3 next to your name, but you can't make any all because you don't have a purple badge unlocked. As of right now, my build is better at getting steals than shooting.

Don't know if i said it in the post above, but I have Ray Allens jumper. That's one of the easiest jumpers to time in the game, but I still have a hard time making anything in 2K21. It gets to the point where my teammates don't want to pass me the ball lol. Imagine having a 3 next to your name, but you can't make any all because you don't have a purple badge unlocked. As of right now, my build is better at getting steals than shooting.

Are you shooting with the button? If so you're playing with a handicap. It sucks but that's how the game is right now.

Yeah, shooting with the button is all I know. Didn't want to submit to the shot stick, but I might give it a try later today.

I was the same way, still do prefer the button it's hard to make a change to something you've been doing for years. But the shot stick gives you way more room for error if you don't green the shot.

cdde83ab-f3e7-4e5c-8289-33ac855c232a.PNG

really liking my 3 level scorer build at SG this year 6'5 about 190

my 3 is at a 80 i dont shoot many but when i do find me in the corner (corner badge is big this year).. my main game is middie and beating my defender for cuts or off screens for a dunk/lay up

dont mind the 4 TOs 2 were from me forcing alley oops trying out silver oop badge

check my golf skills out to if yall care.. lmk if anyone wants that 1v1 on xbox

cdde83ab-f3e7-4e5c-8289-33ac855c232a.PNG

really liking my 3 level scorer build at SG this year 6'5 about 190

my 3 is at a 80 i dont shoot many but when i do find me in the corner (corner badge is big this year).. my main game is middie and beating my defender for cuts or off screens for a dunk/lay up

dont mind the 4 TOs 2 were from me forcing alley oops trying out silver oop badge

check my golf skills out to if yall care.. lmk if anyone wants that 1v1 on xbox

that golf game is fun as hell. I prefer the 2v2 mode though. Wish they would add more customization in the game. I need a new Ralph Lauren outfit to play dress up in.

that golf game is fun as hell. I prefer the 2v2 mode though. Wish they would add more customization in the game. I need a new Ralph Lauren outfit to play dress up in.

hell ya that 2v2 scramble mode is dope

fun game for what it is but like you said can deff add more customization esp golf clubs

So last night I managed to play the park with 3 badge points unlocked that I used to get a gold badge. Can't remmeber which one it was, but it's suppose to help with my shooting. I also had a nice amount of gatorade and skill boost cards for shooting. That still didn't help me with my shooting percentage. None of my slightly early or slightly late wide open shots fall. That's from behind the 3 point line & the mid range. What I find odd is that those shots will go down when I'm practicing on MyCourt though.

Other things I'm irritated by.
- Getting rebounds is difficult (had a situation last night where I was u under the basket trying to get an uncontested rebound but the ball hit my player in the chest and rolled out of bounds. Had another situation where both of my teammates had position to get a rebound but the ball bounced off one teammate, bounced off the other teammate then went into the hands of our opponent who had been boxed out.

-Still a problem where steals don't feel like steals. If I come from behind a clueless dribbler and poke the ball out of his hand, he shouldn't be able to gain enough speed to chase after that ball when there's other players right in front of him.

-60s/70s shouldn't be allowed in the rec or park. None of them have the skills to do anything consistently, but mess up a game. Us randoms are forced to play with them though because half of the park spots are usually empty or 2K matches us up with them in the Rec for ish and giggles. Make those 60s and 70s play on their own courts until they build themselves up since they dont want to spend money on VC or go through MyCareer.

So last night I managed to play the park with 3 badge points unlocked that I used to get a gold badge. Can't remmeber which one it was, but it's suppose to help with my shooting. I also had a nice amount of gatorade and skill boost cards for shooting. That still didn't help me with my shooting percentage. None of my slightly early or slightly late wide open shots fall. That's from behind the 3 point line & the mid range. What I find odd is that those shots will go down when I'm practicing on MyCourt though.

Other things I'm irritated by.
- Getting rebounds is difficult (had a situation last night where I was u under the basket trying to get an uncontested rebound but the ball hit my player in the chest and rolled out of bounds. Had another situation where both of my teammates had position to get a rebound but the ball bounced off one teammate, bounced off the other teammate then went into the hands of our opponent who had been boxed out.

-Still a problem where steals don't feel like steals. If I come from behind a clueless dribbler and poke the ball out of his hand, he shouldn't be able to gain enough speed to chase after that ball when there's other players right in front of him.

-60s/70s shouldn't be allowed in the rec or park. None of them have the skills to do anything consistently, but mess up a game. Us randoms are forced to play with them though because half of the park spots are usually empty or 2K matches us up with them in the Rec for ish and giggles. Make those 60s and 70s play on their own courts until they build themselves up since they dont want to spend money on VC or go through MyCareer.

You said 60/70s shouldnt be in the park but you out there with 3 badges lol, that aint much difference then a 70 overall lol.

And dont play with randoms, hit up the post and find a squad. If not, you'll continue to sell yourself.

Back
Top Bottom