OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Sooooo we're just not getting any next gen updates while the fleece folks on current gen?

That shot aiming **** sounds ridiculous

The **** they focus on is mind boggling

We didn't hear about current gen until the last possible minute...I'm not expecting any next gen news until mid-late October at the very earliest.

You said 60/70s shouldnt be in the park but you out there with 3 badges lol, that aint much difference then a 70 overall lol.

And dont play with randoms, hit up the post and find a squad. If not, you'll continue to sell yourself.
I'm an 87 overall though which means I have a upgraded skills. That shows that I actually put some time into making myself useful when I enter a game. When you're a 60/70 that means you aint put time into doing anything, but create your character. You're going to go out there and get slaughtered and possibly start doing foolish things. I had a 70 join my team yesterday and after he got handled by the opponents, he started tossing the ball towards the other end of the court til the game was over. I personally don't want to come with a quad all the time. I like to hit the park and link with other unknown players that show they have spent sometime on a street ball court.

I remember that one year when they had the 2k street ball career where you would go to different places to play one on one with nba stars and legends **** got really silly when they started having handicap stipulations while you played them. like larry bird and magic needed help to beat some nobody 😂

ok im in my 7th season of mycareer and now that ive broken the 3point mark for the season my 3point percentage in my stats keeps going down. I was at 60% for the season now im at 53% all while shooting over 60 percent for the last 10 games

**** is ridiculous.

this game really is broken

Those videos do NOTHING for me.

Nothing.

I need to see actual gameplay (nOt REPLAY) footage and read details .

Those videos are for 7 year olds that don't know any better.

I agree

This "next gen trailer" for 2K21 looks identical to the 2K14 "next gen trailer" that kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc posted up..............a whole lotta flash, NOTHING ELSE. Hell, 2K14 looks like the last time 2K even tried to pout effort into the game's graphics.............'cuz the graphics in that "next gen 2K14" trailer looks nothing like the graphics we ended up with for the rest of the PS4/Xbox 1 generation of NBA 2K games lol

The gameplay flaws that have been spoken about the "current gen" 2K21 in this very thread...........they are definitely still in the next gen. version of the game.

Those videos do NOTHING for me.

Nothing.

I need to see actual gameplay (nOt REPLAY) footage and read details .

Those videos are for 7 year olds that don't know any better.

I read folks breaking down the trailer on operationsports and they were saying how there are some things that feel like 2 gens ago.

The part where Doncic hits a three and fans didn't react.

Player "locomotion" and foot planting was another issue.

I read folks breaking down the trailer on operationsports and they were saying how there are some things that feel like 2 gens ago.

The part where Doncic hits a three and fans didn't react.

Player "locomotion" and foot planting was another issue.

Yea, waste of timeto evaluate anything from a trailer. The purpose is to get folks hype but OS is a hardcore group, so that is what they do over there.

Either way, I'm not buying the game so I am sitting in the rafters.

Back
Top Bottom