OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

It was a joke relax buddy lol

Last two lives were good tho imo
They were OK, but they didn't hold people's attention for that long.

Even those on this site that have claimed to hate 2K weren't playing Live after a month or 2.

"Next year is Live's year" has been stated so much around here that nobody honestly believes it.

Even those on this site that have claimed to hate 2K weren't playing Live after a month or 2.

"Next year is Live's year" has been stated so much around here that nobody honestly believes it.

Live has been dead for years.

Unless there is another studio willing to take an nba game seriously, we are stuck with nba 2k.

Folks want 2k to improve? Respond with your wallet. Sales dip, they have to react.

I played the last two lives way more that 2k. So your didn't hold attention hypothesis needs it's numbers checked. People in my circle did too.

When they show the teams getting ready to play, you can see Ingram, Jrue and the rest of the team in the background moving side to side at the same time :lol:

Then Curry makes a layup and you hear the big swoosh :lol:

Yea, I hated that new sounds were so loud when making short range shots.

THey started that in College Hoops 2K5

There is absolutely NO foot-planting in that game. Dudes are able to change directions with the flick of the controller. :rofl:

The spacing and play of the 2K8 series, particularly the college game was far ahead of its time. Best 2K

NCAA Basketball 10 & Live that year...remain right behind it.

Back
Top Bottom