Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link
LeBron putting his homies on the way he has is one part commendable and one part crazy.
Wow.

I'll tell you this much. In 2014 LeBron will be 29 years old and Wade will be 32. I'd rather play with a 22 year old Kyrie Irving for the final contract of my career.

LeBron really might go back :lol:

Ehhh, I think Lebron could wait it out, since Irving won't be a Cav in 2016.

Link
LeBron putting his homies on the way he has is one part commendable and one part crazy.
Wow.

I'll tell you this much. In 2014 LeBron will be 29 years old and Wade will be 32. I'd rather play with a 22 year old Kyrie Irving for the final contract of my career.

:lol:

:smh:

wouldn't shock me especially if there is no pieces around him

Good that OJ is working on his jumper. He was useless once his arms got tired at times :lol:

I hope things work out for him in Dallas, except for when he plays Memphis. I cannot wait to see Tony Allen guarding him, though.

Last edited:
Wow.

I could already feel the storyline developing. He was the supervillain last year, then villain turned champion this year. There aren't any negative Lebron stories anymore. In 2 years I can see the homecoming all but set up for him.

I will say Dwyane Wade just looked really bad moving on the court through most of the playoffs. Now I know he had surgery and I know he had lingering injuries that he should be taking care of this summer... but he just looked old, not injured, from a couch's perspective over here. I expect him to be better this season, but where will he be in 2 summers?

Thats Cold, So Cold..:lol:

Kyrie Irving, LeBron, and the other talented youngsters they got would be a great roster for 2014 and beyond. I doubt Kyrie would leave then

Kyrie will get the max extension offer if he continues to build on what he did his rookie season. He'll be in Cleveland for at least another six to seven years.

Hakeem putting in work :lol:

B Roy back ont he court :smokin Im hoping he can put together a solid season in Minny.

Looking forward to seeing what O.J. can do in Dallas this year.

Da'Sean Butler Serving As Graduate Assistant At West Virginia
Sep 15, 2012 12:27 PM EDT

Da'Sean Butler has been unsuccessful to date in coming back from a bad knee injury. Butler was drafted in the second round of the 2010 NBA Draft by the Heat.

Butler spent last season in the D-League.

Butler is currently serving as a graduate assistant at West Virginia as he recovers from a third surgery on his left knee.

:smh: @ Him never recovering.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/09/17/world-peace-says-lakers-goal-is-73-9/#?ls=iref:nbahpt1

[quote name="Metta World Peace"]We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9, that’s definitely something that I want to do. Whoever is out there at the beginning of the season then we gotta get it. It’s as simple as that. We just have to go get it. (Host: So that Bulls record is something you’re thinking about?) No question. You try to snatch records before you leave this earth. You gotta try to do a lot of great things so it’s definitely a goal. With Dwight Howard, (Steve) Nash, Kobe (Bryant), myself, Pau (Gasol) and then (Antawn) Jamison and a lot of great additions it’s something that’s possible.”[/quote]

Metta World Pipe Dream :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom