Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Landry gonna get moved back into his original SF position. He'll be fine with that team, now that they're most likely getting Nash too

The problem with this, is that they were trying to move Derozan to SF

Landry gonna get moved back into his original SF position. He'll be fine with that team, now that they're most likely getting Nash too

I think they were trying to move Derozan to SF because they didn't have a SF tho

I think they were trying to move Derozan to SF because they didn't have a SF tho

Knicks gonna give Lin a max
laugh.gif

i would much rather trade d-12 to LA and get bynum back over the scrubs brooklyn offering us. We get a legitimate big man in return and also would only have to deal with dwight twice next season. In rob i trust lol

i would much rather trade d-12 to LA and get bynum back over the scrubs brooklyn offering us. We get a legitimate big man in return and also would only have to deal with dwight twice next season. In rob i trust lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom