Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would much rather trade d-12 to LA and get bynum back over the scrubs brooklyn offering us. We get a legitimate big man in return and also would only have to deal with dwight twice next season. In rob i trust lol

I think they were trying to move Derozan to SF because they didn't have a SF tho

i would much rather trade d-12 to LA and get bynum back over the scrubs brooklyn offering us. We get a legitimate big man in return and also would only have to deal with dwight twice next season. In rob i trust lol

I think they were trying to move Derozan to SF because they didn't have a SF tho

One of the best offseasons, ever. Top 3.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom