**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe we byke
giphy.gif

Thought I had a few more days until this thread was made. Always a goal to make the first page. A few thoughts:

-There is no way that OKC will play that triple - double nonsense again this year
-For the regulars, how do you follow the thread when there is a 20 page jump overnight? Do you read page by page or do just jump in and try to catch up?
-Nick Young playing in GS last year, really was bad for him. Showed he could not hit open shots under pressure and showed it was a different world when he wasnt playing for laughs and no expectations in LA
-Waiting for reports of team issues in DC involving Dwight when he starts shooting 3's, and being his type of Durant
-Waiting for Bron to unseat Magic as the front office person to make a trade around all star break and be the full time coach of the Lakers by then. Just like Clev.

Let's go!!!

I read the thread before I leave for work in the morning or when I return home. I don't get much time to surf NT during work these days. :smh:
This. Or watch basketball. I got a tablet now though and I refuse to let work keep me away from it

Keeping up in the regular season isn’t that hard. Keeping up in the playoffs/Finals when all the casuals come out of the woodwork is way harder. We usually have over 100 pages per Finals game. I missed a bunch of pages in early July when the thread was moving insanely fast during the chaos of free agency. Still debating if I should bother going back and reading or not.

Gil: Only idiots in the media that never played basketball judge a player's greatness on whether or not they won a ring.

He’s right though. Only like a dozen players in the history of the NBA can lead a team to a championship as the clear #1 option.

Lots of greatness gets overlooked just because someone couldn’t get it done. Regardless of circumstances.

"Everyone's high on MIL. But MIL is MIL" -Gil

"Bud will help them" -other dude

"Who? Which team did he play for in the NBA?" (Referring to Coach Bud)

Goes on to disparage Greek

Couldn't get through more than 1 min of that barbershop talk. So many other better pods out there, it's sad that Gil's will probably get listens just because it's Gil. Dude legit dumbing down fans

"Everyone's high on MIL. But MIL is MIL" -Gil

"Bud will help them" -other dude

"Who? Which team did he play for in the NBA?" (Referring to Coach Bud)

Goes on to disparage Greek

Couldn't get through more than 1 min of that barbershop talk. So many other better pods out there, it's sad that Gil's will probably get listens just because it's Gil. Dude legit dumbing down fans

His Kawhi take made me cut it off. :smh:

Gilbert said the Lakers will run a lot of offense through Lance in the 4th quarters.

He’s really hit or miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom