**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far from LA do some of y’all live where you can’t make it to DTLA by 6:30/7? Or y’all just work late? 6:30 would be pushing it but 7 is easy.

How far from LA do some of y’all live where you can’t make it to DTLA by 6:30/7? Or y’all just work late? 6:30 would be pushing it but 7 is easy.

More like what you do for a living. When I was in SM it was VERY hard getting from there to Staples on time.

During anytime from 5-7?
Yup. Matter fact just checked my gps and it says 48 min. But the reason I said the city thing is cuz there is no way you should be taking the freeway the entire time. Even now on my commute from the SouthBay. I get off at Exposition and take Flower/fig down. Saves me about 15 minutes of bumper to bumper traffic from everyone trying to get off in DTLA. You won’t get anywhere on time staying on the 110, 101, 405, 10 for an entire commute. :lol:

No way SM to DTLA should take you 1.5 hours.

All I know is I was very rarely late to my internship in the two years I worked there :lol:

Nah zero chance on that. Best timing possible would be 45. From where I lived off Wilshire

What streets did you work on? I worked near Santa Monica and Bundy. Used to get off around 4:30 to be there by 5:30 or 5 to be there by 6.

Yup. Matter fact just checked my gps and it says 48 min. But the reason I said the city thing is cuz there is no way you should be taking the freeway the entire time. Even now on my commute from the SouthBay. I get off at Exposition and take Flower/fig down. Saves me about 15 minutes of bumper to bumper traffic from everyone trying to get off in DTLA. You won’t get anywhere on time staying on the 110, 101, 405, 10 for an entire commute. :lol:

All I know is I was very rarely late to my internship in the two years I worked there :lol:

Yeah, I work in West LA and work Downtown just a couple blocks from Staples. Never takes me more than hour in either direction. I use East-West streets like Venice and Washington a lot.

You must got elite backstreet awareness. Downtown is a pain to drive in during those times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom