**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only a few arenas that be even half full by the 7/730 tips offs...I seen it in places like Utah, Memphis, OKC ...everywhere else it’s a steady flow of ppl settling in thru the 2nd qtr n then you got the Miami type places where the crowd ain’t right till halftime :lol:

Bron doesn't win this year..the dream is over. If 35 yr old Bron doesn't win..36 yr old Bron DEFINITELY not. And all this **** would be for naught and a huge waste of time.

The window closing fast. Boy got 1 yr worth of sand in the hourglass left.

Huh? U think he got a raw deal or something? He lucked up he only got 3.5

? Didn’t say he got a raw deal. He’s a New Yorker so he should be informed on the gun laws there. My disgust is with the law itself. Seems OD imo.

? Didn’t say he got a raw deal. He’s a New Yorker so he should be informed on the gun laws there. My disgust is with the law itself. Seems OD imo.
Seems OD. But isn’t the point of NY gun laws to prevent people from just carrying all willy nilly?

68345018_2974099149285256_7199578099745292288_o.jpg

Seems OD. But isn’t the point of NY gun laws to prevent people from just carrying all willy nilly?

I would assume that to be the reason. Didn’t Plaxico get 2 years ( and he shot himself)? How does Telfair get 3.5 and his were locked in a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom