**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, if the Bulls don't end up drafting Ja, Rozier would look pretty good in a Bulls Jersey.

Implications of HOU vs OKC Tomorrow

TN60R1q.jpg

Would you consider it choking if the Rockets lose to the Warriors in a tight series and Harden puts up good numbers?

Harden put up good numbers last year and still choked in game 6 and 7. No excuses for them this year especially if they're fully healthy.

If Harden is a lesser version of his regular season self again like has been the case then yes that's choking.

So sure are some executives and player agents of a Durant-Irving pairing in New York that one agent told The Athletic that Durant and Irving are debating on who will sign first. Why is that important? The player that is signed second is viewed as the follower, not the leader. It’s all rather silly and Knick fans shouldn’t care if Durant and Irving synchronize their signings right down the exact second. But these are the things NBA players think about it.

https://theathletic.com/912094/2019...ary-tale-for-kevin-durant-joining-the-knicks/

Too pessimistic about us to buy it nick. nick.

All seems too good to be true.

Crazy though, after the game last night DJ and Beal were huddled up covering their mouth. DJ def mentioned KD, mic was right on them.

Celtics will win a series because Brad might outcoach a team or 2. They have the worst roster out of the top 4 teams.

I actually think they have the best or 2nd best roster, but the worst team out of the top 4.

If that makes sense...

Too pessimistic about us to buy it nick. nick.

All seems too good to be true.

Crazy though, after the game last night DJ and Beal were huddled up covering their mouth. DJ def mentioned KD, mic was right on them.

They're talking about this **** like it already happened only to make lolknicks jokes if it doesn't happen.

I'm still cautiously optimistic.

I still got the winner of the 1/4 matchup in round 2 coming out of the east, and am leaning towards Boston.

Celtics are going to unleash Kyrie and hopefully play him 36 minutes plus a game and I can count on one hand the amount of player I'd rather have in a 7 game series than Kyrie. They still can defend really well, no back to backs, great coaching, I like them come playoff time.

Harden put up good numbers last year and still choked in game 6 and 7. No excuses for them this year especially if they're fully healthy.

If Harden is a lesser version of his regular season self again like has been the case then yes that's choking.

That’s fair. Just want to be clear on how we’re defining choking.

I’m confused by this talk of needing a #2 when your #1 struggles.

I think it’s a lost cause to begin with if you’re #1 is struggling.

To me It’s whether or not your 2, 3, or whoever is stepping up to support the #1 under the assumption the #1 is doing what he’s supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom