**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QU!K QU!K , you truly believe Kawhi coming byke or just holding out hope?

I'm happy to see my Sixers brethren put the battery in Richardson's back. Been hyping him before the trade when @ricardo malta disrespectfully called Winslow Miami's best player. I get nobody watches or cares about the Heat outside Miami, their squad is perpetually destined to win 42-46 games per season. 4/$42M was a steal of a deal for the Heat when you consider Josh does a lot of things that Brogdon just got paid double for doing well on the court. Richardson a two-way wing, one of the better defenders at the SG position. Can create offense and shot for his teammates, that's the area Josh will have to help significantly with Jimmy gone to MIA. Also with his three-point shooting with Redick leaving for NOLA, even less floor spacing in Philly. A legitimate issue Brett Brown and Elton Brand will have to address with the little money the 76ers have left to spend. Richardson isn't as good as Butler, we all know that. Would be delusional to believe so. But Josh is turning 26 in September and Jimmy has A LOT of tread on the tires, thanks to the way Thibs runs his players into the ground logging heavy, meaningless minutes.

The Horford signing always made sense. 76ers love going big at every position. You hurt a direct, divisional rival by prying Al away. Boston's front-court isn't in great shape, even after adding Kanter and Poirier. Shout-out, @Vincent Van Goat. Celtics signed "Diamond's" French cousin. Why not Loon at the cheap price he gave to GSW? But I digress. Horford historically gives Jo fits and can also help defend Giannis and/or Kawhi if he remains in Toronto. I always felt like this season Boston will miss Horford more than Kyrie. Al's a glue guy, does the small things that necessitates winning but doesn't show up in the box scores. Similar in some ways to Millsap in Denver. I realize Horford just turned 33 but the market was significant for him. It seemed numerous teams were willing to offer 4/$100M or more. Kings before they moved on to Dedmon. Mavs before they brought back Powell and Maxi. Clips perhaps, if the Kawhi process and doubt dragged long enough.

We definitely overpaid Tobi, but that's the current state of affairs in the NBA. Couldn't let him walk for nothing after giving up Shamet, etc. Likewise in Milwaukee with the Middleton situation. Bucks had no choice but to lock him up at an inflated, premium number.
If I give Raptors/Lakers/Clippers an even shot (33%) there’s 66% chance he’s leaving.

I won’t personally be mad either way.

I think the longer he holds out the more the other 2 fan bases will resent him for holding up signing other free agents though.

or they just plotting against the lakers. wait for the all good FA to disappear

I want Alex morgan's sweaty soccer match panties.

tenor.gif

Not so sure about that. We have a pretty wide variety of Mexican food in Cali. Baja, Oaxcan, Norteno. Definitely a lot more than just taco truck stuff.

Second to family and friends, this is one of the main reasons why i cant leave cali. love mexican food way too damn much

He got 2 rings out of it, so I’m sure he’s content, but the Heatles era really didn’t do any favors for Chris Bosh’s legacy. It feels in 2019 like a lot of people remember him as just pretty good stretch 4, and not as the star he was on the Raptors.

@suavamente, you know no one cares about Danny Green's decision for Green. It's purely because of his link to Kawhi. If he comes back to Toronto, Raps supporters will be more hopeful. If Green leaves, good sign for Clips or Lakers. I personally think Danny is going to the Mavs, for slightly more than what they paid Seth.

He got 2 rings out of it, so I’m sure he’s content, but the Heatles era really didn’t do any favors for Chris Bosh’s legacy. It feels in 2019 like a lot of people remember him as just pretty good stretch 4, and not as the star he was on the Raptors.

No way.

His career on the Raptors was nice but ehhh.
Being a champion, playing meaningful games with the Heatles >>>>

It’s not the Heatles era not doing favors for Bosh. It was the career ending blood clots. His career arc got cut way too short.

Don't understand why the Wizards won't pick up Boogie. Team is already destined to suck, what's the worst that could happen

They just paid Thomas Bryant.
He’s young with potential.

What is Boogie gunna do for the Wizards beside hog the ball and have a bad attitude.

Bosh became a HOFer off that Heatles run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom