**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the stars in the league, i think Westbrook would pair best with giannis. If that can somehow happen, this would be legit the greatest era ever.

:lol: can’t be srs.

NBA defenses would wall off at the foul line and look at them *****s like this

1C53AECB-1D14-43EE-A5E9-136DF30676B6.gif

Of all the stars in the league, i think Westbrook would pair best with giannis. If that can somehow happen, this would be legit the greatest era ever.
This has been said in here a few times.

Are yall saying that because they both know how to frown up their faces?

Why would this be a good match structurally/philosophically.?

Everything doesn't need to be explained. Stuff can look good on paper with an explanation and not work out. Sometimes it's just a gut feeling. I had a good feeling about the Boston big 3 also.

Russ played with a prime KD...and was an ALL NBA guy that was a major part of a successful team that had plenty of deep playoff runs.

We’ve seen the best of Russ. And he was great. There’s not a realistic situation or player out here for Russ to “team up with” that will get better than that.

He’ll retire as a bottom top 10 PG of all time with a phony mvp. Hell of a career, slander aside.

Everything doesn't need to be explained. Stuff can look good on paper with an explanation and not work out. Sometimes it's just a gut feeling. I had a good feeling about the Boston big 3 also.
I mean we are talking about fit though. You can give AYE reason why you feel like they WILL fit. No?

:lol: @ Big 3.

Russ is a trap for anyone willing to get him
All you’re going to do is have wow games and never get out the 2nd round at best
Russ needs someone to son him n only person I can think of doing that to him is Pop :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom