**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tyisny

340634A5-93BC-4FB2-A3D4-C9FD9CDAF75C.gif

OKC 1st-round picks:
2020: Own (top 20 protected), DEN (top 10 protected)
2021: Own, MIA (& pick swap w/HOU)
2022: Own (top 14 protected), LAC
2023: Own (& pick swap with LAC), MIA (lottery protected)
2024: Own, HOU, LAC
2025: Own (& pick swap w/HOU & LAC)
2026: Own, HOU, LAC
If they don't hit a WCF by 2030, they need to move back to Seattle and hire all new management

guys paul is not getting brought out, he has 100 mil? left !! gonna guess another team is interested in paul otherwise i think okc made big mistake. some other dumb team would have traded for westbrook, i rather take 2-3 players smaller easier contracts to trade and a asset or 2.

Harden is an unbelievable offensive talent, that's for sure. Crazy to see the decline of rockets sets and actions in each of those videos. Mda has pacified harden too much offensively to turn back now. Cp3 is no doubt in decline, but it doesn't help to pay him 40+ million and have him be a fire hydrant in the corner while harden dribbles the clock out.

When harden is doubled, nobody cuts or moves

Harden turns down wide open, in rhythm mid range bunnies for out of rhythm, contested 3s.

They've made excuses for harden to shoot 12-15 foot floaters, but a wide open mid range jumper isn't ok?

Shame that the only change that needed to be made with that team is a new head coach, and it just wasn't done. Imo
I definitely want to see changes offensively. Mike d’antoni shouldn’t be brought back either after his contract is up. Harden has worked on his game every summer and comes back better, I’m expecting that midrange shot to be taken more from him next season. Plus movement without the basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom