**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC got a decent haul
houston hit the panic button :lol:

surprised riley didn't pull the trigger

steve francis 2.0

2f7.jpg

How does it work if they buy him out? They have to pay him his WHOLE salary, minus whatever any NBA team signs him for? And he can sign with anybody for $5 million?

What incentive do they have to buy him out?

I definitely want to see changes offensively. Mike d’antoni shouldn’t be brought back either after his contract is up. Harden has worked on his game every summer and comes back better, I’m expecting that midrange shot to be taken more from him next season. Plus movement without the basketball

Absolutely agree on those two statements. Those HAVE to happen. I’d also add in there knowing when not to shoot and looking for the better shot (even if it means it’s not him).

Harden and Russ both :smokin and :lol: at the same time.

People were saying how Harden and CP3 could co-exist being dominant ball handlers and now its Russ. He and PG didnt go well, this is? :lol:

Paul and Harden are responsible for 65-17 and 53-29, 2 years of very efficient offenses. I'm more concerned with Westbrook's speed in relation to the other Rockets players. The rest of the Rockets players are gonna have to take PEDs.

Also, one of the Rockets biggest problems last year was rebounding, so they trade for a guy that pushes his teammates out the way for rebounds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Presti blew the PG trade, would have loved for them to take Shamet or Harrell as building blocks. They had so much leverage on the Clippers too.

How does it work if they buy him out? They have to pay him his WHOLE salary, minus whatever any NBA team signs him for? And he can sign with anybody for $5 million?

What incentive do they have to buy him out?

CP3 and the Thunder can negotiate a buy-out for any amount. Could be a million could be the entirety of the contract.

okc gonna go full rebuild and trade cp3 for young assets and draft picks

wonder if miami has an interest in pairing him with jimmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom