**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember wavycrocket wavycrocket vouching for him early on and posting his videos :lol:

He always seemed angry and lame to me

I didn't think he was that bad as a speaker initially

Admittedly...I typecasted him and may be guilty of a little "he speaks better than I expected" :lol::smh:

The takes were always Shop-py

I remember wavycrocket wavycrocket vouching for him early on and posting his videos :lol:

He always seemed angry and lame to me

I said, outside of the Warriors hate...he’s cool. And he generally is when speaking on diff topics. Before he started twitter fingering, it was clear he prepared and worked for his craft.

I like Perk when he’s talking about anything outside the Warriors and KD :lol:. It’s clear he really hate that team.

Then he went full on into the hot take ****, QUICK.

I would take this article and comment as satire if dudes in the NYK Thread weren’t talmbout how they were excited about RJ Barrett reminded them of a “1980s/1990s NYCer/Knick”. Knicks fans grasping for anything now :lol:

Dime (@DimeUPROXX) Tweeted:
Action Bronson wanted Kristaps Porzingis off the Knicks because he didn't 'have New York in him' https://t.co/gEU1wuDi3a https://t.co/x8KqeqBlrb

“Nah, I wasn’t, I knew,” Bronson said about being, as Helwani put it, the KP bandwagon. “Just, you could tell with certain guys, just don’t have it in ‘em. He didn’t have New York in him, man. I knew somebody that sold this brother weed, and from what I heard, he didn’t have it in ‘em.”

He went onto say that he was able to tell he wasn’t cut out for New York based on things like Porzingis’ haircut and “the texture of the skin on his face.” As for the return that the Knicks got for Porzingis, one that was solid but not exactly overwhelming, Bronson was fine with it, because he is at the point where he’s looking forward to brighter days in Manhattan.

“I’ve learned to embrace … the Knicks will be bad,” Bronson said. “It’s unfortunate, but I’m waiting to just explode with joy. You can’t have pleasure without so much pain. And when they are finally amazing, and they’re good, oh man, will I feel so good, finally.”

@shotsrangout my man (no John Amaechi), I hate it had to be him |l|l

He knows fans love this fake drama bs so he has to continue this character he portraying.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Kendrick & Kevin laughing at this behind the scenes

This same organization is projecting the 2019-2020 Clippers to win the same number of games last season.

So, per Nate Silver 538, the team that added the two most underrated players in the league last year to largely the same roster that won 48 games last season is going to win...48 games...

Seems like there’s a bit of a logical disconnect there, but what do I know? I’m not a stats or advanced metrics guy.

Last edited:
MeloTalk has led me to re-visit Paul Pierce's Wizard season to compare washed levels between the two.

Paul had some moments that year...probably the last smidget he had left in the tank.

This **** broke my heart :smh:

Franchise so bad...Paul would have gotten his jersey retired had this gone the other way

MeloTalk has led me to re-visit Paul Pierce's Wizard season to compare washed levels between the two.

Paul had some moments that year...probably the last smidget he had left in the tank.

Franchise so bad...Paul would have gotten his jersey retired had this gone the other way

I was at that game going crazy when he hit that shot :smh:

He was fantastic in his role for that team that year. Then they didn't even try to keep him that summer :stoneface:

Mike Beasley got suspended for 5 games for drug policy violations. To paraphrase Smokey, “how you gonna get suspended, when you don’t even have a job?”

All these new-stat creators creating lanes to the next generation of dudes that can't put a ball through a hoop. I respect it. Will ignore going forward though.

Trey Burke been trying to contend with Mike Scott already for current Twitter GOAT with these recent posts since he joined us

better career than wade. better shooter than klay
come at me bruhs

That postseason led to this take by me after we signed him that summer:

Pierce reminds me of the Cassell acquisition. Looks like a guy that will never be rattled in the postseason. We will all of a sudden have 3 serious options in late-game situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom