**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking how depleted the SG position has been for a minute. What's the top 5 right now? Beard, Beal, Klay, Dipo, ?

05CAAC19-9C8A-4758-B1B1-886633099B97.jpeg

This is exactly what I’ve been saying. The fans have a right to be mad. But being mad about sports doesn’t give you free reign to act how you want.

That’s a rampant problem with sports fandom in general that goes well beyond how KD is treated. Some “fans” act crazy disrespectful to players even if they have no reason to be “mad” at them.

That’s a rampant problem with sports fandom in general that goes well beyond how KD is treated. Some “fans” act crazy disrespectful to players even if they have no reason to be “mad” at them.
Absolutely. It’s just that with the KD thing there seems to be wide agreement the OKC fans can act however they want because they are “hurt”. And that it’s ok to call a man a “*****” because he made a business decision you don’t like. Obviously much worse than that has been said to him directly.

Absolutely. It’s just that with the KD thing there seems to be wide agreement the OKC fans can act however they want because they are “hurt”. And that it’s ok to call a man a “*****” because he made a business decision you don’t like. Obviously much worse than that has been said to him directly.

KD’s a ***** because he was colluding with the Warriors all season long and then wet the bed when he could have put them away in the playoffs

That part always gets omitted when KD retells the story

KD’s a ***** because he was colluding with the Warriors all season long and then wet the bed when he could have put them away in the playoffs

That part always gets omitted when KD retells the story

KD is funny like that. He'll slap you in the face, piss on your feet and forget to text back and be like for real? You mad because I forgot to text back? Ight bet. He never mentions the part where he told his teammates he was staying in OKC and then dipped and never spoke to them again. Everytime he gets called out for something he gets hella defensive :lol:

I have no dog in this fight, so I ask out of sheer curiosity: Say he was just genuinely tired of playing in OKC for which ever reason you may choose, how should he have done it?

KD is funny like that. He'll slap you in the face, piss on your feet and forget to text back and be like for real? You mad because I forgot to text back? Ight bet. He never mentions the part where he told his teammates he was staying in OKC and then dipped and never spoke to them again. Everytime he gets called out for something he gets hella defensive :lol:

Wasn’t he in the Warriors groupchat during the series? I wouldn’t be surprised if he threw those last 3 games. Let me check some boxscores...

I have no dog in this fight, so I ask out of sheer curiosity: Say he was just genuinely tired of playing in OKC for which ever reason you may choose, how should he have done it?

from most accounts, he kept everyone in OKC completely in the dark. I recall dion waiters saying they were all ready to resign and run it back, but were waiting on KD who just ghosted them. He probably doesn't owe it to them, but transparency there would help his handling of the whole situation.

Slew foot Lonzo. Dude already the worse shooter in NBA history. It’s legit embarrassing
Dude shot looked a lot better last night in the game, didn't watch the whole game. However the stepback 3 he had was much better and straight on.

1:39
4:20
However he probably had some relapses in his shooting mechanics at times. Personally don't think he could have gotten a better teammate than Reddick except maybe Steph or Klay to help with his shot. Reddick might be able to help him become a better shooter and a more scrappy player.

Solid?

Just solid?

You scared to say he was good or something?

SOLID?????
Laker fan no question Mello was solid body wise everyone said he was a bull. However his game was straight, remember those Laker/Nuggets playoffs. Those Nuggets were right there and would have done something if they didn't meet the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom