Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

alright thanks guys..btw do you guys know any sites that sell legit mj jerseys and old school jerseys? I saw that one site that had jerseys for $50 but unfortunately they don't ship to canada:smh:
I just use ebay.

alright thanks guys..btw do you guys know any sites that sell legit mj jerseys and old school jerseys? I saw that one site that had jerseys for $50 but unfortunately they don't ship to canada:smh:

NBAstore has the M&N Jordan jersey's but they are $$$. Fans edge is good as well. For random older jersey's though I usually check eBay too.

a lot of people sell both fake and real jerseys because most can't tell the difference between the two. I have every Rose jersey besides the Los Bulls one and I see nothing wrong with the one you posted, it looks exactly like mine. If you're looking for a Rose, I actually picked up several Away(Red) swingmans from TJ Maxx in a small, medium, and large. Right now I have them listed at only $60 but I'm probably going to do a sale on all jerseys in the store.

legit check? i'm clueless when it comes to the new adidas swingmans but that jock tag looks off to me? could just be the quality/error.

I'm no expert, but I'm calling fake on this one. Seen WAAAAY too many of this jersey popping up lately. For something so *RARE*, definitely some red flags raised.

On top of that: plenty of sizes (S-XL) AND for only $60?!?! You know the old adage "If it's too good to be true..."
agreed. plus the jock tag looks off to me. don't ever recall seeing the size tag look like that.

any help with the durant anyone?

legit check? i'm clueless when it comes to the new adidas swingmans but that jock tag looks off to me? could just be the quality/error.
View media item 346787
seems fake to me from name font it's too tight and legit swingman usually have lil bit space betweeen them and anyway since we talking about KD here , one of my collection for him

the vince carter is way fake. the durant actually looks good to me...NBA logo looks good, jock tag looks like it's in the right place, and the shoulders look good.

anybody know where i can get a vc raptors jersey? I checked on ebay but i cant tell the difference if its real or fake

anybody know where i can get a vc raptors jersey? I checked on ebay but i cant tell the difference if its real or fake
Nearly everyone you see on ebay will be fake. Are you looking for any carter raptors jersey? or just the one with the big dino on it?

Just looking at that site screams "dont buy from here" to me. But can't speak on if it is legit or not. I wouldnt buy from there

they did an awesome job on the tailoring too, id love to find one of those for cheap in a smaller size.

congrats tho :pimp:

got several things coming in that I will post up to get more activity going in this thread. With the whether getting better jersey prices are starting to rocket up. Guy listed a Steve Kerr Bulls replica at a BIN of 114.99 with no best offer. I thought he was crazy. The jersey came off at that price within a few hours
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom