Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Heads up, I've seen black Wade jerseys pop up at both of my local TJ Maxx for 29.99. But I just got my navy nuggets carmelo swingman jersey in for $15 from ebay :smokin

Yea it was posted in the other thread, some are getting a bunch of star players for that price.

nice deal

I'll have to go to mine on Thursday then. Mine has only had D Rose and Amare for the last 3-5 months.

got several things coming in that I will post up to get more activity going in this thread. With the whether getting better jersey prices are starting to rocket up. Guy listed a Steve Kerr Bulls replica at a BIN of 114.99 with no best offer. I thought he was crazy. The jersey came off at that price within a few hours :smh:

Same here fam. Few things back ordered from Fans Edge but should ship this week...warm weather is a knocking!

Same here fam. Few things back ordered from Fans Edge but should ship this week...warm weather is a knocking!
Yeah I wanted to jump on some things from fansedge, especially the hardaway warriors jersey they added. My girls birthday is next week though and I promised her for her birthday we'd go to the mall and she could get whatever she wants lol. Hoping to get that and the Kemp soon.

Quick legit check on this xmas "swingman" knicks jersey

Im almost 100% certain its fake - these had the numbers printed on not stitched right? can anyone confirm with images of a legit one?

View media item 370011View media item 370012
The problem with this one is the price isnt too good to be true :rolleyes

Last edited:
im an oldie in jerseys but i had quit the game and only bought occasionally...any legit guide for ebay?im interested in these for now,anyone with links for legit ones with no rape pricing?

Latrell sprewell(warriors preferably)
Larry Johnson(striped one of the hornets)
magic Johnson
pippen
Jordan (north Carolina)
penny hardaway (preferably the white striped Orlando)
Barkley
would love for all these to be letter-stitched,but printed would do too.

Any help would be MUCH MUCH appreciated.8)

here is a trifecta(2 champions from my high school days circa 95-98 and one recent from Adidas) got a lot more maybe take pictures sometime.

View media item 370020

Last edited:
and sth else,probably a stupid question.nba eu store has the shaq orlando magic away jersey up for like 70 bucks

http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/products/product_details.aspx?pid=116639

and mitchell and ness the shaq orlando away for 300

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Prod...rsey---Shaquille-ONeal__7226-3D1-94SONE4.aspx

sorry for the noob question...why is there so much difference in price?its like the 'og' ******** in shoes?(nike air on the back) and crap like that?cause they re both legit and i always wore these to rep the player,not my money.did i miss sth,or im just plain stupid?please elaborate with the youngster(32 year old kid lol)

Last edited:
^ Id say on that price difference the NBA store one is a replica/swingman and the other one is more like the authentic jersey quality to what players wore.

U might get some of the stuff your looking for over at jerseyworld

https://www.basketballjerseyworld.com/

thanks for the pointers...is that site legit with authentic jerseys tho...?some of the pics are weird lol,anyone else that can confirm this link?thanks irish.

thanks for the pointers...is that site legit with authentic jerseys tho...?some of the pics are weird lol,anyone else that can confirm this link?thanks irish.
The 70$ one is just a swingman and the 300$ one is an authentic. Not sure what exactly you're looking for but if you're looking to get an authentic Shaq, I'd just go with the Champion version. You can get one for not much more than the swingman and I personally think their a lot better than Mitchell and ness.

The 70$ one is just a swingman and the 300$ one is an authentic. Not sure what exactly you're looking for but if you're looking to get an authentic Shaq, I'd just go with the Champion version. You can get one for not much more than the swingman and I personally think their a lot better than Mitchell and ness.

thanks,not looking for the shaq one,i have the champion one(the blue one anyways) check my previous post...i was tryin to make a point on my question.thanks tho.

thanks,not looking for the shaq one,i have the champion one(the blue one anyways) check my previous post...i was tryin to make a point on my question.thanks tho.
The websites are legit. I honestly don't know why most of mitchell and ness jerseys run 260-300. I think they are extremely overpriced.

The real Christmas jersey's DID have stitched numbers and letters. I have the Christmas Heat jersey from FNL and it is like the rest of the Swingman in terms of features and quality.

The Knicks I have seen in person and I would actually call Legit on that. The Knicks Swingman was redesigned a bit in the neck and armholes this year which is why the shoulders look off. My .02

Last edited:
Not saying im right or wrong, i just wanted to look at the auction if its from ebay.

the material and lettering on fake swingman is pretty much exact like the real thing especially with the new ones.

and that NBA pic is horrible, looks exactly like a replica because the shoulders arent that wide :x

When I put it on the orlando is lower than I'm used too and the hardaway seems low also

When I put it on the orlando is lower than I'm used too and the hardaway seems low also
check this page out-http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era/7380
adidas seem to made them low.

Last edited:
oh ok, thank you very much...I wonder how long adidas has been making them low? the tags on mine has a year from 2006

Back
Top Bottom