Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

^^^^^ Nice DC. I hadnt seen the Mcgrady in person. Whadya think of the quality. Here are a few i picked up. Got the KJ from buzzerbeatersports for 50.

They are both great quality but the McGrady really stands out, mostly because of the massive Dino on the front lol but I couldn't be happier. I almost feel like the Soul Swingman line is better than the new jersey's. How's the KJ?

Last edited:
sorry to ask not trying to play smart ***...are those legit?they look awesome.

No worries fam! I don't do fake jerseys. There was a Kemp I got took on earlier in this thread... Returned it lol. These are both legit ordered from Fans Edge and delivered today. Love em!

They are both great quality but the McGrady really stands out, mostly because of the massive Dino on the front lol but I couldn't be happier. I almost feel like the Soul Swingman line is better than the new jersey's. How's the KJ?
The "fireball" sun is screened on so needless to say i wont  be washing it. Other than that no complaints. Is the dino screened on or sewn on ? I believe it is sublimated on the authentics.

The "fireball" sun is screened on so needless to say i wont  be washing it. Other than that no complaints. Is the dino screened on or sewn on ? I believe it is sublimated on the authentics.

You know I was wondering about the sun graphic when I first saw the KJ and Majerle. And the Dino is a big patch which I kinda like. But washing jersey's and still keeping them crisp can be a task in and of itself :smh:. Nice pick up by you either way dude.

Bad because I've been missing out. Guess I'm spoiled from the Jersey Era only jerseys I see in-store locally are the regular swingman and only 2-3 teams.

Buzzerbeater
Fans edge

Put me on some more sites :nerd:

Bad because I've been missing out. Guess I'm spoiled from the Jersey Era only jerseys I see in-store locally are the regular swingman and only 2-3 teams.

Buzzerbeater
Fans edge

Put me on some more sites :nerd:

I actually usually use the regular channels. NBAstore.com, or sometimes if you hit up the actual team pages off NBA.com and search for the fan store sometimes they have stuff that the NBA store doesn't have. Sometimes eBay can be a good resource. I like certain sellers like Mad Maxx Sports and BasketBallJerseyWorld. They actually have their own website and they're based out of Australia I believe. Have gotten stuff from them before. The website is pretty good but can be pricey. However if they have that one jump-off you've been lookin for a few extra bucks not so bad especially if you can count on it being authentic product.

https://www.basketballjerseyworld.com/

thanks,not looking for the shaq one,i have the champion one(the blue one anyways) check my previous post...i was tryin to make a point on my question.thanks tho.

The websites are legit. I honestly don't know why most of mitchell and ness jerseys run 260-300. I think they are extremely overpriced.

M&n jerseys are quality for da most part, dont mind da price imo.

Not a fan of the team but that Kemba Walker jersey is NICE !!!
I never see anyone wear Bobcat stuff and I liked Kemba so I had to pick it up for the price. It looks great in person. I also got the away kemba coming in from fullmoon. Can't beat the price and we're finally hitting 70 degrees here this next week so I can't wait to wear them.

I never see anyone wear Bobcat stuff and I liked Kemba so I had to pick it up for the price. It looks great in person. I also got the away kemba coming in from fullmoon. Can't beat the price and we're finally hitting 70 degrees here this next week so I can't wait to wear them.

That Kemba jersey is :pimp: and what is this Fullmoon you speak of?

That Kemba jersey is :pimp: and what is this Fullmoon you speak of?
an ebay seller

just a quick info for swingman international version start from this year won't have size tag on the jog tag :smh:

the US version remain the same

ONE LAST WORD: SCREW ADIDAS >:

whats up yall, i wanted to know csn i get the mesurements on the soul swingman jerseys in a size small and medium(going across and shoulder to bottom hem). we dont have these jerseys in my city so i cant go and try them on. i noticed that they look kinda long. im about 5'7 159 pounds.

This is the warriors official store. http://www.warriorsteamstore.com/       Not sure about the one you posted. I think its a fake site. If you read the faq section there are to many typographical errors for this to be a legit site in my opinion. For example:
After we ship it ,Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it.
Thats not correct english. Also if you are making excuses for why shipping may be longer than stated I'm not going to buy from your site. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom