Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Kicking myself for not picking up a Marc Gasol ASG Jersey.  Literally waited only a day and now every site I look is sold out of size small. 
mean.gif

Got the blk LBJ in today. Now deciding what patch ima use to cover the Adidas logo. I don't want to use the 25th Anny patch since this blk one has "HEAT" on the front and thy didn't use this version for their 25th Season.
View media item 1393930

Last edited:
Kicking myself for not picking up a Marc Gasol ASG Jersey.  Literally waited only a day and now every site I look is sold out of size small. :smh:
Same thing happened to me with the John wall Christmas Day. Swingmans selling really well this year

Anyone know if authentic All Stars will be released this year? I am guessing no, had been waiting for them. No updates from NBA Store.

Few pick ups from yesterday.

preordered this at the team store weeks ago, came in yesterday

got it customized with my last name.

Not really feeling the new heat pressed numbers. Looks like they also mention "swingman" on the tags now too.

also picked this up yesterday, prefer the red throwbacks but this jersey is still dope

^^ Sorry to disagree, but those three jerseys are fake, 100% sure. Just enlarge the third image and look at those jocktags. The Paul George is particularly bad.

^^ Sorry to disagree, but those three jerseys are fake, 100% sure. Just enlarge the third image and look at those jocktags. The Paul George is particularly bad.

It's cool to disagree lol. This guy asked twice and got no response, but on mobile I don't bother enlarging the pics, so I just used the not so great pics he provided but you are right. Enlarged the pics at home on the LeBron...I have that same jersey from the Heat store, but on mine the years are 1995-1999, this guys is 95-96. I would have to say fugazi based on that alone.

DC, how come all the all star jerseys on here are printed on and yet the all star jerseys in my local footlocker are triple stitched like an authentic Jersey yet still $120 NZ (swingman price)

Anyone know if authentic All Stars will be released this year? I am guessing no, had been waiting for them. No updates from NBA Store.
they're at the flagship nba store in NYC. Someone in the authentic thread posted pics

Last edited:
DC, how come all the all star jerseys on here are printed on and yet the all star jerseys in my local footlocker are triple stitched like an authentic Jersey yet still $120 NZ (swingman price)

My only guess is because they are international.

Back
Top Bottom