Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

legit check please. I know it isnt a jersey are these legit swingman shorts or knockoffs. I couldnt find a shorts thread to ask in. Any help is greatly appreciated

Can I get a legit check please guys. 
Came across this Big Dog jersey that looks to be a Champion replica, but seems as though there wasn't anything stitched where the Champion logo was supposed to be. Plus, missing jock tag

Looks legit possible youth, someone most likely took off the champion logo, it's just seen down. I took one or two off a replica before.

Hello i Sell swingman Lenny Wilkens size is M.

Dimensions:

lenght: 78 cm

width: 58 cm

PM 
smile.gif

stupid question: i don't know where to ask this, but is there a way to remove the kia logo from all star jerseys?

Any help regarding the size of the 2015-16 Swingman Sleeve jerseys?

Does anyone have pit-to-pit and length measurements?

At 6ft and full 235 lbs I'm not sure whether I should go with an XL or XXL

Adidas is driving me crazy with their inconsistent sizing. The older Swingman jerseys were HUGE (I actually had to size down from XL to L) and the new Swingman jerseys seem to be TINY (I am considering sizing up from XL to XXL).

NT, what do you recommend? Please help a brother in need!!!

Anyone have photos of what a size small current adidas swingman looks like when worn?

Know that's probably a long shot but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Debating on buying a Bucks Parker but concerned a small might be too big. I'm 5"8 150, usually float between a 40 and a 36 in M&N, but often side with the 36. I've heard that the swingman joint's run long.

Back
Top Bottom