Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Pelicans jerseys ugly to you?!?! Shiddd I love my Eric Gordon jersey. Want a pair of their swingman shorts, but $60 is too darn much.

digging this carmelo anthony jersey i picked up for 4.49 over the weekend. also got a few replicas for the same price

Pelicans jerseys ugly to you?!?! Shiddd I love my Eric Gordon jersey. Want a pair of their swingman shorts, but $60 is too darn much.
to me the new orleans text on the blue and white jerseys are too small and the font is odd. i love the color scheme and the red version though, no complaints about that one 

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here and I was wondering if anyone could LC these jerseys for me, I'm very interested in purchasing if they're legit.

GS one are fake.
THANK you, I'm assuming the other two are definitely real right? Guess the seller got me on the GS one(s) because I bought em as a two for one deal and I was bidding on them and I assumed they were real...smh

Last edited:
Ok that's sad but thank you. Can you tell me where you can see that?
not familiar with the 00's wishbone jerseys, but the dino is definitely fake. one telltale sign is when the dino isnt connected to the raptors logo. also u can just tell from the cut. if it's cut like a t-shirt with the sleeves removed, it's fake

and one last obvious sign is the fact that nike never made dino swingmans, so right off the bat it's fugazi

Last edited:

Ok that's sad but thank you. Can you tell me where you can see that?
not familiar with the 00's wishbone jerseys, but the dino is definitely fake. one telltale sign is when the dino isnt connected to the raptors logo. also u can just tell from the cut. if it's cut like a t-shirt with the sleeves removed, it's fake

and one last obvious sign is the fact that nike never made dino swingmans, so right off the bat it's fugazi
also, the nike swoosh is missing and there's a nba tag on the left when there shouldn't be one

also, the nike swoosh is missing and there's a nba tag on the left when there shouldn't be one
yeah, you can look at it both ways. if u assume it's an authentic because of the lack of swoosh, then the jock tag should have a numbered size and not lettered. and ur right, the nba tag on the left is an adidas and reebok (i think) thing, nike never did that

1 more stupid question: champion was the only one that made the big dino raptors jerseys, right? is it the same for vancouver grizzlies and purple deer bucks jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom