Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Can someone help me out with the new swingmans? I don't have any of the ones with the logo on the back. I wanted to know what the difference is size wise compared to the last. I wear a small in the pre-logo on the back ones. I was also wondering if I customize one, will it be the same material as the normal? I know that the last swingman run, the customized ones weren't quite as good quality wise. I'm looking to get a Wade ASAP. I'll probably just wait if the quality won't be as good.

I've seen samples of custom ones on display at an outlet mall in vegas. I forgot the name of the store (maybe lids locker room?). They look exactly like the non-custom ones except that you can choose the name and number you want. I'm just not sure about the quality coz i haven't tried doing anything custom yet. With regards to sizing, the newer swingman seem shorter but width is about the same. I'll see if i can post a comparison pic later.

Last edited:
I've seen samples of custom ones on display at an outlet mall in vegas. I forgot the name of the store (maybe lids locker room?). They look exactly like the non-custom ones except that you can choose the name and number you want. I'm just not sure about the quality coz i haven't tried doing anything custom yet. With regards to sizing, the newer swingman seem shorter but width is about the same. I'll see if i can post a comparison pic later.

Much appreciated. I just knew in the last batch of swingman jerseys, when they did customs the numbers and name were done differently and they weren't as good quality. I didn't know if that was still the case.

Can someone help me out with the new swingmans? I don't have any of the ones with the logo on the back. I wanted to know what the difference is size wise compared to the last. I wear a small in the pre-logo on the back ones. I was also wondering if I customize one, will it be the same material as the normal? I know that the last swingman run, the customized ones weren't quite as good quality wise. I'm looking to get a Wade ASAP. I'll probably just wait if the quality won't be as good.
the new swingmans run 2-3 inches shorter

correct me if i'm wrong but isnt the dino on the raptors swingman sewn on instead of heat pressed? i could just be making it up tho but i think i saw a close-up pic once and it seemed to be a twill dino

edit: like this

View media item 2095590

Yes on the swingman the graphic is stitched on. Looks cool but isn't practical really :frown: I don't know about washing it will have to cross that bridge when I get to it haha. Usually but them inside out on a delicates wash. But obviously most jerseys don't have as big graphics as the raptors one !!

nthat.gif

very nice man

Does anyone know where the Kobe Hollywood Nights jersey from 2013 - 2014 could be?

I keep seeing fakes on eBay, any info on a DS size S would be appreciated :D

Can anyone legit check this for me?

Copped this at the Rose Bowl Flea Market for $20

I read somewhere that Nike never released an authorized Lower Merion jersey and that the majority of them that show up online are fake (considering the prices that you can find them for). This one is interesting because it had the year listed at the hip and it's reversible with the Olympic jersey on the otherside.

Just wanted to know what ya guys thought because I never seen one like this

Could these USA jerseys be a preview of Nike's future NBA jerseys? A higher price of $130 for their "non-authentic" essentially (calling these their "replicas"), and doing away with the old replicas that transitioned from the Champion era. Purely speculation on my part, 3 levels will be:
-$35 player name & number tee
-$130 replica
-$200 authentic (IIRC that was the price of the authentic USA Durant before it sold out)

Also lol @ Demarcus DeRozan
http://store.nba.com/USA_Basketball...A_Basketball_Nike_Royal_Replica_Custom_Jersey

Last edited:
Not sure about the price of that Kemp but even though it has the gold NBA logo, I saw a vid on YouTube were they wore those throwbacks in '94 against the Bullets.

Kinda weird since I thought some teams wore retro jerseys for the 1st time in '97 since it was the league's golden anniversary.

Btw, dope find! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom