Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Not really a jersey guy but I got this for the gym.

Check ya ross stores 15 bucks swingman

20170926_154859.jpg

Had a kemba walker too

Anyone know how to remove an adidas logo off the swingman jerseys?
You can use a seam ripper and carefully pick at the stitching but that could also ruin the material underneath the adidas logo if you are not careful.

Hey Guys, I posted this in Legit/Price check forum but I need a legit check and price check(if legit) on this Jersey.....Thanks in Advance
IMG_1929.JPG IMG_1930.JPG IMG_1931.JPG IMG_1932.JPG

I saw both colors of hornets sleeved swingmans at Burlington for 25 bucks.

They also had the sleeveless.

All sizes

Has anyone seen the new Nike swingman jersey? I want to know how the numbers are done on it? Pressed on like the adidas ones or kinda stitched on like the old Nike ones.

Has anyone seen the new Nike swingman jersey? I want to know how the numbers are done on it? Pressed on like the adidas ones or kinda stitched on like the old Nike ones.

Yes I have and they’re pressed on.

Overall, they’re disappointing

Found this at Ross blank front but CP3 on the back

Attachments

• F1BC93B5-23F2-4DA0-8A7B-BB0C9F7AE4BE.jpeg
    F1BC93B5-23F2-4DA0-8A7B-BB0C9F7AE4BE.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 20
Anybody experienced similar problem and know how to fix this?

First time washing them and my cleaner said she hand washed it :frown:

Attachments

• BADCF2A6-5166-4E63-A004-56C7FE7D8FD3.jpeg
    BADCF2A6-5166-4E63-A004-56C7FE7D8FD3.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 41
Anybody experienced similar problem and know how to fix this?

First time washing them and my cleaner said she hand washed it :frown:

I had something similar happen with my Adidas Harden Swingman. Unlike your jersey though, the whole number was beginning to come off. After doing some research I decided to try a 're-heat-press' (in other words ironing). Make sure you got a nice flat surface and cover the jersey with a towel or cloth so you don't burn it and then iron the area where the number is coming off. Even though I was skeptical at first, it surprisingly worked like a charm, the numbers were sitting like they should. Good thing was that I didn't have to use any fabric glue, which was my plan B and last option. Hope this helps man, let me know how it goes.

Hmm, I was thinking of using fabric glue. Perhaps i’ll Give your method a try. Any idea what causes them to separate though?

Hmm, I was thinking of using fabric glue. Perhaps i’ll Give your method a try. Any idea what causes them to separate though?

I don’t know, but do you need to dry clean swingmans? Unless they are soiled, you should be able to hand wash and line dry them.

In other Adidas news, I found Curry swingmans at Ross for $25. I would’ve preferred a Klay, but this will do.
17A110A1-78EC-4158-94A8-77147FD0E14F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom