Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

October 4th

nba-2k12-20110630001634290_640w.jpg

vg_legends_12_576.jpg

vg_legends_3_200.jpg

vg_legends_5_576.jpg

For the E3 demo 2K was playing a match in the recently completed NBA Finals. The Dallas Mavericks hosted the Miami Heat and I got to see some of what the developers are doing to make the post-season feel more like an event and less like just another game of basketball. Because let's face it, with most sports games the postseason is nearly indistinguishable from any of the other games you play.

In the NBA 2K12 demo, the NBA Finals logo is plastered over everything, and there's an added level of pomp and circumstance to the opening cinematic. The character rosters are moving full 3D models of the players. During the game little ads pop up on the bottom showing the rivalries of the teams, and making the game look like a TNT broadcast. The fans in the stage are wearing game shirts, showing their support with a sea of team colors. It's all a lot of fluff but it's the sort of fluff you would expect when watching the Finals on TV.
nba2k12coversplash.jpg

October 4th

nba-2k12-20110630001634290_640w.jpg

vg_legends_12_576.jpg

vg_legends_3_200.jpg

vg_legends_5_576.jpg

For the E3 demo 2K was playing a match in the recently completed NBA Finals. The Dallas Mavericks hosted the Miami Heat and I got to see some of what the developers are doing to make the post-season feel more like an event and less like just another game of basketball. Because let's face it, with most sports games the postseason is nearly indistinguishable from any of the other games you play.

In the NBA 2K12 demo, the NBA Finals logo is plastered over everything, and there's an added level of pomp and circumstance to the opening cinematic. The character rosters are moving full 3D models of the players. During the game little ads pop up on the bottom showing the rivalries of the teams, and making the game look like a TNT broadcast. The fans in the stage are wearing game shirts, showing their support with a sea of team colors. It's all a lot of fluff but it's the sort of fluff you would expect when watching the Finals on TV.
nba2k12coversplash.jpg

ohhhh green jerseys for St. Patty's day! Mmmmmm

Looks like D.Rose is all the way turnt up now loll.

Still pretty choppy, hopefully, if there is a game soon everything is smoother and whatnot.

ohhhh green jerseys for St. Patty's day! Mmmmmm

Looks like D.Rose is all the way turnt up now loll.

Still pretty choppy, hopefully, if there is a game soon everything is smoother and whatnot.

Well Madden is coming out next month and they're still locked out. lol. anyone know who the 2k12 cover athlete is?

Well Madden is coming out next month and they're still locked out. lol. anyone know who the 2k12 cover athlete is?

at first i thought mj will be on the cover again with the #45 because it said the Greatest will be back with a Vengence but i dont think he will again...will be cool

at first i thought mj will be on the cover again with the #45 because it said the Greatest will be back with a Vengence but i dont think he will again...will be cool

I wonder who's on the cover

Lockout shouldn't effect the 10-04-11 release date. Same with madden.

I wonder who's on the cover

Lockout shouldn't effect the 10-04-11 release date. Same with madden.

it means this game better be no more than 20 bucks.

if they ask for anything more with no season on the horizon, then 2k11 will hold me over just fine.

it means this game better be no more than 20 bucks.

if they ask for anything more with no season on the horizon, then 2k11 will hold me over just fine.

Back
Top Bottom