Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

its ridiculous how EVERY YEAR the 2k servers suck upon release of the game...

the could make HP look like the internet tycoons of the world.

its a friggin shame...wish they would adress online sonner.

Originally Posted by 916kid

man 93-94 shaq is a ***' beast in game. he got inside and outside game. he hit 2 3 pointers. they were also both buzzer 3s, end of 3rd and 4th to send to OT. i was like 
sick.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
. and yea i lost in OT lol

shaq hitting 3's?

indifferent.gif

he's 1 for 22 in his career
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man 93-94 shaq is a ***' beast in game. he got inside and outside game. he hit 2 3 pointers. they were also both buzzer 3s, end of 3rd and 4th to send to OT. i was like 
sick.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

shaq hitting 3's?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif

shaq hitting 3's?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The game was released here (Iceland) on Friday and I have not been have any problems with it.
smile.gif

The game was released here (Iceland) on Friday and I have not been have any problems with it.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

roll.gif
bump

roll.gif

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

roll.gif
bump

roll.gif

roll.gif
bump

I won my first online game last night, beating the Mavs by 12 with the Thunder....then I don't think it registered because it said I lost my connection. What a waste of time. I love this game, but the online experience is frustrating. I can't even download Sliders off 2KShare?!?

I won my first online game last night, beating the Mavs by 12 with the Thunder....then I don't think it registered because it said I lost my connection. What a waste of time. I love this game, but the online experience is frustrating. I can't even download Sliders off 2KShare?!?

Back
Top Bottom