Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I need help fellas I had to delete my 2k game data from my ps3 because it wouldnt load now its all good got my MyPlayer and create a legends back BUT my nike id doesnt have any of the updates LeBrons Kobe
systems KD's etc what do i do? help is greatly appreciated

had this same problem earlier this week. deleted the game info, ran a game under my player. after the game, i saved and went back to the game home menu. a pop-up showed up explaining all the sneakers which have been released, plus id's. what sucks is that i got to the point where i created my Jordan sig in my player, but i ended up deleting it in the process and it is not showing up.

I need help fellas I had to delete my 2k game data from my ps3 because it wouldnt load now its all good got my MyPlayer and create a legends back BUT my nike id doesnt have any of the updates LeBrons Kobe
systems KD's etc what do i do? help is greatly appreciated

had this same problem earlier this week. deleted the game info, ran a game under my player. after the game, i saved and went back to the game home menu. a pop-up showed up explaining all the sneakers which have been released, plus id's. what sucks is that i got to the point where i created my Jordan sig in my player, but i ended up deleting it in the process and it is not showing up.

i hit a corner 3 with jared jeffries a few days back... it was like under a min in the 4th... classic Dantoni offense....

i hit a corner 3 with jared jeffries a few days back... it was like under a min in the 4th... classic Dantoni offense....

I was at my friends house earlier today. His game got an update that included the new BHM KD IVs. I jut got home and turned my 2k on and the update didn't come through. Is there a way to force the update?

I was at my friends house earlier today. His game got an update that included the new BHM KD IVs. I jut got home and turned my 2k on and the update didn't come through. Is there a way to force the update?

Damn, they made Artest trash now...jus like his real life counterpart. i used to make it rain with his threes. Now I can't mess with him anymore. Guess it's jus Fisher now.

Damn, they made Artest trash now...jus like his real life counterpart. i used to make it rain with his threes. Now I can't mess with him anymore. Guess it's jus Fisher now.

Originally Posted by bonafide101

laugh.gif
 good, he was a lil too good from 3. I'm pissed the Clippers are ranked 1st now, been playing with them foor a few months, now i gotta hear bs about playing with the best team
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 good, he was a lil too good from 3. I'm pissed the Clippers are ranked 1st now, been playing with them foor a few months, now i gotta hear bs about playing with the best team
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

All I've been playing is my player on this. It's addicting *shoulder shrug*

Back
Top Bottom