Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

All I can say is...wow the quality of the leather and suede on these bad boys is tip top shelf!No toe dents or errors.Thanks again for the BAIT promo code!

My pair came with the End lace locks which was a surprise as well as some alt laces. White or Cream laces?

Even the box is dirty!

They look filthy. They would be an easy pass for me. Not even my beaters look  like that.
I will never understand why people don't try to clean the kicks before trying to sell them 

It makes me angry tbh .....

hell no, he even tried to clean them and could not wait for them to dry to take pics. NO NO NO, spend the extra $75-$100 and buy a ds pair. 

what in the hell did he walk thru wet tar?

Last edited:

hell no, he even tried to clean them and could not wait for them to dry to take pics. NO NO NO, spend the extra $75-$100 and buy a ds pair. 

what in the hell did he walk thru wet tar?
It looks like he walked through wet tar and poop! That means your shoes look like ****.

I would feel bad for someone spending $200 on that.

I don't even understand why the seller thinks that is a fair price.

Last edited:
Does anyone here owns both the HTB and 998DPHO ASH? Is the fit any different? Can only find US8 around and i am a 7H 998 HTB and GTourer. Unsure if it will be too roomy.

998CPL reached. Glad that i score it for GBP69.

Last edited:
even as a Bostonian, those are gunna be a no. seems like a very big reach to me.

scratch that, the 998 is an instacop, the 574s are a big hell no thanks to the NB1 ad they're throwing up next to them.

Last edited:
Keeping it classic, this shoe is so much better on the foot than in pics. Its an almost perfect combination of colorway, shape and materials. 

Last edited:
Cool Idea with the "Big Papi" collection and the Todd Synder collabs, but to be quite honest I just want a DAMN premium option for the NB1 program, bump all this other stuff! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Anyone interested in the new balance x end ( ds & reg box) collab Sz 11 for $75 shipped .... pm me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom