Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was their even full info and pics released? Most of us were just screenshotting the original lookbooks

Off hand I remember seeing both the dune/ OG color of the 997 and the same color schemes on the 997 sport. I was praying for a v4.

We should make a separate thread. I think there’s a market for it.
im down. ive been looking to invest in a new pair of boots. ive been dogging my red wing moc joints and am lookin g for something slimmer.

LPU: NB1 998 "Edo Japan"

IMG_20181106_191738_585.jpg

like the hit of pink on the logo. Mind if I ask what's your inspiration of this nb1 related to Edo Japan?

age_of_empires_iii__edo__japan_by_nihon_no_ookami-d4xdxk2.jpg

The colors and palettes of the artwork from the period. The blacks, greys, browns, greens, red, orange hues & cherry blossoms... The landscape of the wooden infrastructure around old Tokyo of Shogun. Also, the aspect that we are reverting openly to feudalism... The rise and acceptance of fascism. :smh:

age_of_empires_iii__edo__japan_by_nihon_no_ookami-d4xdxk2.jpg

The colors and palettes of the artwork from the period. The blacks, greys, browns, greens, red, orange hues & cherry blossoms... The landscape of the wooden infrastructure around old Tokyo of Shogun. Also, the aspect that we are reverting openly to feudalism... The rise and acceptance of fascism. :smh:
That is a very complete design story, very fitting of the cherry blossom theme. What I always have in mind is "I want this and that color combined" and I could not get things done.

Back
Top Bottom