Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20220514_065942.jpg

2002rwb finally with the US release
Was coming to post this but glad to see NT fam on it. Copped my pair. Bout damn time indeed.

So I gave in and copped teddy v3’s off of ebay but my pair is looking sus… I know due to the handmade nature of miusa there can be some differences but idk. What do yall think? I tried contacting ebay and theyre saying I can’t take action because they already authenticated. The toes are both noticeably different and the tongue doesn’t have the diamond pattern.

Attachments

• 04422833-8C5D-453C-81E3-0338C0057F89.jpeg
    04422833-8C5D-453C-81E3-0338C0057F89.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 74425802-E503-4979-B19F-198E42DF4214.jpeg
    74425802-E503-4979-B19F-198E42DF4214.jpeg
    544.2 KB · Views: 454
  • 618F2D99-220D-4037-8039-5B8011943E33.jpeg
    618F2D99-220D-4037-8039-5B8011943E33.jpeg
    572.9 KB · Views: 825
So I gave in and copped teddy v3’s off of ebay but my pair is looking sus… I know due to the handmade nature of miusa there can be some differences but idk. What do yall think? I tried contacting ebay and theyre saying I can’t take action because they already authenticated. The toes are both noticeably different and the tongue doesn’t have the diamond pattern.

Damn, that must be after Joe Stale Goods sued New Balance about using his proprietary waffle cone tongue!

Seriously though, that sucks but it looks like a quality control issue. You can faintly see the pattern on that tongue, but it definitely is very off. The toebox looks fine to me, but is that a stain on the left one or just a shadow?

Really sucks about the tongue though, as someone with OCD that'd definitely be in the back of my mind lol.

besides waffle everything looks good lol. just wear em yo 😂

Yeah just a shadow or my sweaty finger mark lol. Yeah, I’m pretty chill about this stuff it’s just the toe and the waffle caught my eye immediately. But if y’all agree it’s a qc thing then that puts my mind at ease.

In this case it doesn’t see to be a benefit. Atleast with GOAT you can send back for credit & buy another pair. May be a hassle but with terms that can’t be refuted I’d take the hassle.

Umm the sellers never show the flaws with the sneakers. Bought some cherry 12s and the whole tongue was torn on the inside. The pictures only showed the front

I mean on Ebay you can at least send the seller a message and ask for additional pictures lol. If I'm buying something, I always ask the seller for more pics. If they refuse, I just won't buy from them.

With Ebay you at least have the option, absolutely not a chance to see anything via Stockx.

Just read the whole post and you mentioned it was torn on the inside, that would def be hard to see even if asked for additional pics. IMO in that scenario you have some grounds for getting a return/refund since that is pretty crap from the seller.

Last edited:
I mean on Ebay you can at least send the seller a message and ask for additional pictures lol. If I'm buying something, I always ask the seller for more pics. If they refuse, I just won't buy from them.

With Ebay you at least have the option, absolutely not a chance to see anything via Stockx.

Just read the whole post and you mentioned it was torn on the inside, that would def be hard to see even if asked for additional pics. IMO in that scenario you have some grounds for getting a return/refund since that is pretty crap from the seller.
They also smelled of must. They got returned god bless but it was annoying. Seller was like I didn’t even know😂

Umm the sellers never show the flaws with the sneakers. Bought some cherry 12s and the whole tongue was torn on the inside. The pictures only showed the front

WELL NOW, THEY WOULDNT PASS THE EBAY AUTHENTICATION PROCESS IF THEY HAD ISSUES….MAYBE.

Back
Top Bottom