Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad to see others are still waiting on the blues.

Hoping hard the sea salt Teddy v2s see another release because that pair is going to hurt to be without

F17992D8-DE52-4E58-9A02-5B56EA4CD4BA.jpeg
Not a fan of leather on V2s. Those are awful imo lol

4 months of what kinda wear? What activity are you performing in them? Casual wear to the mall is different from walking 2 miles to work everyday which would be different from hiking. What shoe is it? I mean presenting Nike as quality is interesting. But you can wear any show everyday for 4 months and have an issue like this from any brand.

4 months of what kinda wear? What activity are you performing in them? Casual wear to the mall is different from walking 2 miles to work everyday which would be different from hiking. What shoe is it? I mean presenting Nike as quality is interesting. But you can wear any show everyday for 4 months and have an issue like this from any brand.

992 on the right. I wear them casually. No running or gym duties.
0BD2FF8E-E855-4987-AF8D-9DE9C4224421.jpeg

anyone know where i can get a pair of the 2002rwb (united arrow wannabes) in a size 8.5 or 9. i got a pair off JD and wore them for the first time today to the office and the side of the toe box started ripping and fraying. you can see the main hole and it starting to tear away along the purple overlay. the perforated "suede" feels really thin and cheap to me
dog-cachorro.gif

:emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing:

I ended up ordering the M991UKF with my works wellness benefits - enough for just 1 pair! Looking forward to when they come in. Giving up on collab pairs after obsessively looking for the white 990v3 Teddy pair in 7 or 7.5 lol
about to expense some new balances with my wellness benefit too lmao. think stockx will go through?

about to expense some new balances with my wellness benefit too lmao. think stockx will go through?

haha i was honestly thinking the same thing. i figured i could buy the 990's on StockX and pay resale with my benefits, but I'm afraid HR would neg it lol but i mean running shoes are still running shoes right?

haha i was honestly thinking the same thing. i figured i could buy the 990's on StockX and pay resale with my benefits, but I'm afraid HR would neg it lol but i mean running shoes are still running shoes right?
thats the thing. ima list em as running shoes. mf's dont wanna give me a raise. well then fine 😂. although someone did mention expensing Jordans

Back
Top Bottom